[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alola starter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
At first I saw these dudes and thought these new games were gonna be awful
Then after a while I fell in love with Rowlet and appreciated the others
Now I honestly can't decide who to choose, this is the first time in a Pokemon game where I want all 3 starter pokemon on my team. How does everyone else feel about the best starters in Pokemon history?
>>
Waiting to see their evolutions. Don't want another Fennekin like disappointment
>>
I like all three of them. Really not understanding the hate for Popplio, but whatever.
Still torn on which I wanna pick first, so I'm waiting to see the evos before I decide.
>>
>>27000862
I loved Litten immediately, I finally really like Rowlet, but I'm still not sold on Popplio quite yet.

I wouldn't call them the best until I see how they evolve, but they're certainly promising.
>>
File: 56733945_p5_master1200.jpg (85 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
56733945_p5_master1200.jpg
85 KB, 470x500
>>27000895
>not taking her to the E4
>>
>>27000862
> wanna have all three
>but also want to play oldschool with only one
>wanting to choose popplio/rowlet
>beeing afraid because of mermaid
>don´t like robin hoot´s glasses
>litten only one
>still wanting popplio to be bro
>don´t wanna see the finals, because I want to be suprised
>but still don´t want a male mermaid
>wanting popplio to become something like a swampert/blastoise bro

well anon, that is my autistic behaviour. I will probably go on a media black out and on the release day I will let ask someone to look up if the mermaid is real
>>
>>27001020
oh also
>wanting to have the best looking one
>wanting popplio to become the greninja of this gen
>>
>>27000862
I'll have to see their evolutions first, but I fear
>>27001082
>become the greninja of this gen
for either of them.
>>
File: 1467783640191.jpg (10 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1467783640191.jpg
10 KB, 290x174
>>27000862
Absolutely thrilled, especially if siren and friends is real. Going to use them all, but Rowlet > Popplio > Litten. Best starters since gen 4.
>>
>>27001229
>especially if siren and friends is real
Into the boxes they go.
>>
>>27000862
This is the first time in a pokemon game I want to box my starter. Shit doesn't even describe these attrocities.
>>
File: 1463106548781.jpg (562 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463106548781.jpg
562 KB, 1280x1024
>>27000937
>Really not understanding the hate for Popplio

The people trying to force this thing into being an oshawott/derp derp 2 stopped about a month+ ago.
>>
>>27000862
I love Rowlet and like Popplio, don't like Litten at all though desu.
>>
>>27001122
Is this a question?
Well just let me tell you my story anon. Until 6th Gen (5th gen was embroar on the rom and oshawott on w2 non rom) I always choosed the water starter. Gen 4 wanted to have torterra but still choosed pinplup. And I really never regret it, Swampert and Blastoise are my best starter bros forever. (ash) greninja, chesnaught,Empoleon are 2nd.

I want to have the starter which will have the biggest attention and probably be viably in cp, like greninja. I wanted to choose rowlet, but everybody hated popplio and now somehow I like him and I´ve always had this feeling of him having the best evo.

But after seeing the mermaid, el tigre and Robin hoot, I realized only el tigre is looking good. Litten is probably gonna become the greninja of this gen, because it is the canonical starter.
But I can probably bear it to have a mermaid as starter, but not a female looking male starter.
>>
File: feh.gif (549 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
feh.gif
549 KB, 500x280
>>27001324
>But after seeing the mermaid, el tigre and Robin hoot,

You know those are fake right?
>>
>>27001324
>I want to have the starter which will have the biggest attention and probably be viably in cp, like greninja
Ah, okay. See, I think Greninja is horrendously ugly, personally. When I think Greninja, I think of Robin Hoot(the fake Rowlet evo), which is a similar design. Scrawny, based on a certain type of skilled fighter(ninja, archer) and a bit of a mess.
This is all personal opinion though, not trying to shit on anyone's frog.
>But after seeing the mermaid, el tigre and Robin hoot, I realized only el tigre is looking good.
Also agree with this, which is why I hope they get debunked soon.
>>
>>27001362
But they haven't been debunked yet :^)
>>
>>27001362
You know they haven't been proven to be fake or real yet and are completely up in the air right now, right?
>>
>>27001362
tbqh, I don´t believe them. But I wouldn´t bet my money on it. Somehow I can see Robin Hoot and El Tigre as ingame models.

So it will probably be like this:
Game is out, loading cia (because eurofag), asking somebody to check if mermaid is real. Will play with female popplio, if Rowlet is still grass/flying and pickpeck look like shit I will choose him or pickpeck will become a nice mon I will choose El tigre, despite hating litten but el tigre is the best of these three. Sun is out in europe buying the original copy loading savegame to the cardrigde and play the shit out of this game.
>>
File: w3rrewr.png (301 KB, 780x513) Image search: [Google]
w3rrewr.png
301 KB, 780x513
>>27001406
>>27001411
Uhuh. Still don't believe they're real.
I learned my lesson after that NX controller crap
>>
Hey don't forget rockruff!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.