[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Gamefreak hate Ice Types?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: picture2life_32848_original.jpg (143 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
picture2life_32848_original.jpg
143 KB, 720x720
Why does Gamefreak hate Ice Types?
>>
Hey,Walrein is a fuckin bro
And Jynx carried my team in Crystal,gave Lance that good dick
>>
>>26996856
jynx absolutely pwns in playthroughs
>>
>>26996842
Ice types have some of the best designs in the serious, with the exception of Smoochun and Jynx of course.
>>
Cloyster is fucking amazing

>Get rid of priority users
>Get rid of hazards
>Smash that shit
>Massacre

I run Naughty and a few EV's in SPA with Hydro Pump to catch any Defensive Steel types that thinks they're cool.
>>
File: Please do not do that.jpg (17 KB, 148x165) Image search: [Google]
Please do not do that.jpg
17 KB, 148x165
>>26996862
>pwns
>>
They're useful for destroying the bitch at the end of the game who uses the pseudo legendary
>>
Because they don't make it resist flying,ground and water.
>>
>>26996842
But... they look good.
And let's not even pretend Articuno isn't best bird.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.