[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go Sydney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-51-02.jpg (272 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-22-51-02.jpg
272 KB, 480x854
Just got Pokemon Go.

Any Sydney /tr/ainers here?
Location tips?

Also I've been wondering how would we battle and level up caught Pokemon. I want to battle a mate but can't seem to find the option to.
>>
I used it briefly on the train home from work and there were a lot around the train stations. I imagine Central station and the city itself is packed with Pokestops.
>>
>>26994425
Who would want to catch Grimers and Chinglings
>>
Sydney fags pls go this is now a Melbourne thread
Northcote here, I know one of my brethren was here earlier, what's crackin?
>tfw lost my gym at the all nations park
>>
>>26994474
Fek off pooftah

Liberals won Melbourne so get rekt gaycunt

Also are Pokemon popping up differently there? All I find are Doduos and Bulbasaurs
>>
>>26994519
>liberals won melbourne
In what reality?
I have found so many doduo it's not funny. Otherwise I'm finding
>exeggcute
>goldeen
>ekans
>poliwag
>krabby
>bellsprout
>pidgey
>staryu
>spearow
>horsea
>weedle
>zubat
>scyther
>squirtle
>bulbasaur
>caterpie
>pinsir
>rattata
>nidoran
>eevee
And some of their evolved forms.
>>
>>26994385
Do you guys have fun living with killer insects and animals? Thank god i live in north
>>
>>26994610
>live in the north
>not worse for killer insects and animals
>>
>>26994610
The only killer insect I found so far was a Beedrill which was neat.
>>
North Queensland >>> Lelbourne & Sydney

I haven't seen a single pokemon since I caught a squirtle at the start 12 hours ago? Now I hear people find multiple ones in their house...
>>
I just got it, however I'm located in Melbourne.
Currently I can't even find anything.
>>
>>26994661
>north queensland
>not the nadir of this country
I'd rather life in shitney than up there.
>>
I walk around but no pokemon appear.

WTF!
>>
>>26994661
North queensland is the shittest part of Australia.

I grew up in brisbane and I am glad I did or else I probably would have ended up with poorly done home job tattoos and multiple criminal convictions like my cousins from up their.
>>
>melbourne
>educated, progressive, sporty
>sydney
>boring, nothing else can be said
>north queensland
>bogans, criminals, inbred
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-23-42-17.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-23-42-17.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Any one a gym leader?
Going walking tomorrow to get that stuff.
>>
>>26994385
When using your incense, keep signing out and signing back in. New pokemon should be around when you sign back in.
>>
campbelltown here
the app crashed after catching a starter, i lost it and now there's nothing anywhere near me
fun game
>>
>>26995004
Campbelltown here also.
You sure your GPS is on? there's plenty of stuff near me. Mcdonalds at Campbelltown mall is a gym.
>>
>>26995065
i'm actually closer to raby, i'll go into town tomorrow and have a look
>>
>live next to a pond
>the pond is right there on the map
>nothing spawned there
dropped
>>
do u have to have actual cellphone service for this to work or can you play it on wifi?
>>
If I ride my bike around in Sydney without a helmet will I get fined?
>>
>>26994385
based newcastle resident reporting in
>big enough city
>live less than 1km to the beach
>only takes about 30 minutes to get to the outskirts of the city
>mfw newi has literally everything you need without being the chaotic clusterfuck that Sydney is
>>
>>26995244
This site is 18+
>>
I'm getting the "failed to detect location" issue with the "Mock locations" in Developer Tools turned off, is there another fix?
>>
>see this shit app get reported on 9 news
>see this shit thread next

Bloody hell.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.