[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could it be that we'll actually get her in Gen 7? It fits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eternal flower.jpg (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
eternal flower.jpg
46 KB, 736x736
Could it be that we'll actually get her in Gen 7? It fits in with the whole "super moves" theory. She does have Light of Ruin after all. They'd have to bring back AZ too though and him giving his most prized friend up seems out of character.
>>
>>26993852
hes just a cutscene mon, just like zygarde 100% is anime-only mon.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>26994026
>zygarde 100% is anime-only

Someone didn't see the latest trailer.
>>
>>26994026
Not sure if bait or retardedness
>>
>>26994061
>>26994095
Newfags, sure is summer in here.
>>
>>26994106
With the level of retard in this board, you can never be sure
>>
>>26994145
You simply don't get the reference, do ya?
>>
>>26993852
It will probably be an even after they announce synchro.
>>
>>26994201
Event*
>>
>>26993852
The final mon seem more like a massive fuck up than anything
>>
>>26993852
In my opinion, the points for and against AZ-Floette appearing in gen VII break down like this:

Pro:
>it already has a model, stats and a signature move

Con:
>model can be explained as being necessary for XY cutscenes
>unlike Zygarde, AZ-Floette has yet to be officially promoted in anything
>AZ-Floette has not featured in any anime movies yet, and there is no indication that it will as of now

I'd say right now it's more likely that AZ-Floette will not appear in the games. Unlike Zygarde, who was already catchable in XY, got new formes teased in Corocoro and on Japanese TV, was confirmed to play a major role in one of the anime movies and had his new formes featured in Pokémon spinoff games, Floette has yet to even be recognized by Nintendo as anything other than a storytelling device in XY.

Of course this does not mean it's impossible for Floette to be made available at some point, but right now apart from the stats and move found through datamining XY, nothing seems to indicate that there are any further plans for it.
>>
>>26994366
Cutscene models aren't the same as battle models you know.
>>
>>26993852
>her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.