[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bit autistic, maybe. But any of you actually got attached to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: MegaSwampert.png (629 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
MegaSwampert.png
629 KB, 600x851
A bit autistic, maybe. But any of you actually got attached to a Pokemon you've had for a long time?

>First started playing Pokémon with Emerald
>Pick Mudkip
>Becomes Swampert, easily my favorite Pokemon
>Solo the entire game with it because I was a dumb kid who didn't like switching.
>Same Swampert helped be beat significant battles in other games, basically the only reason I ever beat the PWT in BW2
>ORAS comes out
>Mega Swampert revealed
>Finally get my very first Pokemon ever, the one I've had since my very first Pokemon game ever, to ORAS
>Mega Evolve Swampert
>Destroy multiple people online with it, destroy every NPC with it

I love this fucking weird swamp monster. So glad I picked it instead of Treecko or Torchic, which everyone else in my class back then picked.
>>
>>26993776
with blastoise my favorite starter.

1. Blastoise, Swampert (Probably popplio)
2. Chesnaught, Empoleon, Charizard, Venusaur
3. dunno never thougt about that. probably blaziken and snivy line
>>
>>26993776
I picked Mudkip my first time too, Anon. Good taste.

As for the question, got attached to a Blissey. Caught a Happiny in the Trophy Garden, decided to keep it, and trained it to level 100. I think I replaced most of my team in the post-game, but it stayed. I think it's still there in the cart.
>>
>>26993776
My Serperior. Absolute fucking bro, first pokémon of mine to get to level 100. And then i lost the cartridge, where i also had a level 100 Victini and Reshiram. Months later i found it, inside of the fucking car. How the fuck it got there, i have no clue, but i still have the cartridge to this day.
>>
>First pokémon I ever got
>I remember it was a female
>Literally use only him and 5 HM slaves because 9 year old logic
>Beat the elite four and champion with him alone
>Moves at the end of the game: Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Surf, Waterfall
>Mega revealed
>Kids online don't know about Mega Launcher boosting Aura Sphere
>Killing Mega-Kangaskhans like nothing
>>
File: lopunny.jpg (116 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
lopunny.jpg
116 KB, 500x627
>>26993776
i loved buneary as a kid, so when i caught one in pearl, it all but replaced my starter. i never beat the elite 4 because lopunny was the only thing in my team that was leveled. i finally came back and beat pearl around the time black came out.

a while later i started messing around with pokegen and stuff, and i traded lopunny to a copy of black 2 on an r4.
then i lost the r4, and all my pokemon.

at the very least, lopunny's still in my hall of fame on pearl, though.
i wonder if it'd be possible to get her back using the hall of fame data somehow? probably not, though.
>>
File: 1372528626964.jpg (14 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1372528626964.jpg
14 KB, 295x295
>>26994009
I know the feel. Had a Shiny Mightyena on Pokemon Emerald, first ever shiny, complete bro. Lost it because my asshole neighbor deleted the save. Luckily most of my other Pokemon were already transferred to Diamond at that point.

Moment of silence for the fallen.
>>
File: ShitFucked.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
ShitFucked.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
>>26994051
>mfw first shiny was Poochyena
>lost it along with my (at the time) dream team by doing the cloning glitch wrong
>>
>>26993776
I go attached to Swampert (Emerald), Ampharos, Typhlosion (HG), Delphox (X).
My first mon was Charizard in Red, but I got a bit less attached to him. I still have fond memories of using only him and not even going to the pokecenter, though.
Seriously, when I lost, I went all the way back to Pallet Town. And I lost many times. It was a Charizard before I had even got Cascade Badge.
>>
>>26993863
Underage
>>
File: swampert.png (205 KB, 455x457) Image search: [Google]
swampert.png
205 KB, 455x457
same story as you OP
>>
>>26993795
I have three pokémon that ended up in my Y team. I then lost my Y cartridge and all of my favorite mons and my heart broke.
>be me, 6 y/o
>pokémon Silver just came out
>parents give me a GBC and Pokémon Silver
>start the game
>pick Cyndaquil
>play the whole game with that cute thing
>eventually it turns into Typhlosion
>fukken love it
>some years later, SS comes out
>buy it
>pick Cyndaquil
>it all begins again
Cyndaquil is without a doubt my favorite mon.
Him and a Pidgeot I later caught in LG were my buddies, I swept almost all of the games with those two.
They made it into my Y team, and then my fucking autistic self lost the cartridge and his buddies with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.