[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if gen 8 used unreal engine 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1280x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1280x659
>>
>Unreal Engine on a handheld
>>
>>26993478
>Implying the MH won't won't be slightly more powerful than the wii u(due to the fact that the nn3ds is more powerful than the wii) and be hd
>>
>>26993468
>unreal engine 4

Whats the point of UE4? I agree its low-cost engine cause its free.
But its nothing special at performance
>>
>>26993485
>a handheald more powerfull than the wii u
nintendo would never do this, not for a really long time anyway. to not be bleeding money with every sale it would cost outrageous amounts that would kill their current hold they have over the non-smartphone mobile gaming market.
>>
File: 1465754076496.jpg (59 KB, 550x617) Image search: [Google]
1465754076496.jpg
59 KB, 550x617
A full 3D Pokemon game just wouldn't work, but its nice to think about.
>>
>>26993598
Lighting and physics are nice. Supposedly pretty easy to work with and port compared to all other professional engines.
>>
File: dropadraco.jpg (2 MB, 7016x4961) Image search: [Google]
dropadraco.jpg
2 MB, 7016x4961
we won't see pokken level of models for a very long time i think. i guess by gen 8 or 9 we would have around 1-1.2k pokemon? a lot of hd models. at that point they will regret shitmons like maractus or other shit pokemon no one gives a fuck about because they have to make models for those too
>>
>>26993772
They would just retexture the gen 6 models
>>
>>26993485
>n3ds
>more powerful than the WiiU
Who told you that blatant fucking lie?
>>
>>26993810
I said the n3ds is more powerful than the wii not the wii u
>>
>Pokemon having even lower framerates
>Refresh every 5 seconds
>>
>>26993818
But that's not true either.
>>
>>26993818
anon the n3ds is barely more powerful than the fucking n64. Come off it.
>>
>>26993878
>>26993932
I meant nn3ds kek
>>
>>26993954
The New 3DS isn't stronger than the Wii either. Where are you getting this information from?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.