[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Pinball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pinballrs.png (77 KB, 512x409) Image search: [Google]
pinballrs.png
77 KB, 512x409
Would anyone else want them to make a new Pinball?

There was the first one and the RS one in gen3, but then nothing..
I had a lot of fun, and especially RS is still quite replayable.

I figure if they made a new one for the 3DS, they should make a table for each version so far (perhaps make individual entries of one gen just variations of one unique table? So RSE tables would have the same basis but minor tweaks and visual changes.)
That makes 7 tables with each having 2-4 variations, perhaps some more unique changes for thirdversions/sequels, and maybe even a Z-table despite there not having been a game.

I don't even care if they made it a freemium game like Shuffle/Rumble at this point, with extra tables being the thing that's added one by one for us to buy at this point, I just want a new Pinball at all.
Heck they could keep adding new tables as new games come as well that way.
>>
Pokemon pinball is just grinding with a pokemon skin. Like every pokemon spin-off
>>
>>26993402

would play/10

they could use each pikaclone for each table to do pikachus/pichus role

would be neat if each table had elements from the region in it
incroporating the bridge designs from unova for BW for example

the whole thing would of course be in 3d as well which might actually be a plus in a game like this

>each table having all the big legends as boss stages

the other extra stages were fun as well
>>
>>26993719

so?

it takes lots of features and mechanics (locations with different encounters, catching, evolving, hatching, legendary battles..) seen in the main series and incorporates it into pinball gameplay

fine by me
>>
>>26993764
You do the same thing 500+ different times.
>>
>>26993766

again, whats your point?

you do the same thing over and over when you play the main series as well, why is it a bad thing?
>>
>>26993764
Not at all like Pokemon, I'm not here to toddler you on what makes a pokemon game
>>
>>26993778

ok big guy
>>
>>26993719
>Like every pokemon spin-off
Like every game in the series.
>>
>>26994442
>pokemon
>grinding
leave
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.