[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucked up GF, the SUN pokemon being weak to darkness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sungaleo.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sungaleo.png
50 KB, 250x250
You fucked up GF, the SUN pokemon being weak to darkness?
>>
>le Dark-type is literal darkness meme

stop
>>
That Sun is also weak to water! What the fuck!
>>
>>26992629
Honestly, the actual sun probably isn't weak to anything considering that it is constantly as hot as the surface of the sun. If you tried attacking the sun, you, your rocket ship, and your Umbreon would burn up before you could say "Nothing personnel kid".
>>
>>26992650
So the dark type is evil, darkness, and simply black whenever its convenient? darkfags can't stop switching what the "meaning" of their type is whenever they're attacked
>>
File: 250px-559Scraggy.png (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-559Scraggy.png
41 KB, 250x250
>>26994031
>evil
>darkness
>black
Dark type is about fighting with sneaky tactics, dirty tricks, etc. Refer to Fake Tears, Taunt, Flatter and such.
>>
>>26994146
this
>>
>>26996947
>>26994146
>Dark Pulse
>Dark Void
explain this???
>>
>>26997043
>Thinking dark void is a fair move

Fuck off
>>
>>26997120
Not only does that not answer my question, it also doesn't explain dark pulse, either.
>>
>>26997043
Not just one but TWO different moves that don't follow the same idea as all the rest? Holy shit you're right, someone call GF right now and tell those retards to change it from evil type to 'literal darkness type'! Jesus thanks for pointing out those whole two moves for us, dark is obviously literal darkness type.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.