[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon X/Y lacked an actual trio (not counting Xerneas, Yveltal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pokemonsun.png (745 KB, 973x547) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsun.png
745 KB, 973x547
Pokemon X/Y lacked an actual trio (not counting Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde) and Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion don't count because they were even available in the game until they were announced as event pokemon

Now Sun/Moon likely won't have a trio either BUT will likely have it's first ever group of legendaries (group as in they're all related in a way)

Do you guys feel better about that? What are your feelings? Would you rather prefer a trio?
>>
>>26991453
>Do you guys feel better about that? What are your feelings? Would you rather prefer a trio?
I don't give a shit as long as I like the Pokemon, and since I'm a complete and total poke-whore, I most likely will like them.
>>
>>26991453
Unova has the legendary quad of the Musketeers, Alola's Island Guardians wont be the first.
>>
>>26991453
>BUT will likely have it's first ever group of legendaries (group as in they're all related in a way)
What? Every legendary trio has been related in some way since Gen 1.
>>
>>26991453
>first ever group of legendaries
Wrong, gen V's four sword horses.
I would prefer they have three legendaries and no more.
>>
>>26991515
True that, but remember that all four guardians will likely be available in game, while Keldeo was event exclusive due to being a mythical.
>>
Actually I think The Musketeers were supposed to be the Kalos trio. Since they're french in origin.

Also, Unova has the Genies already. What a hog of a region.
>>
>>26991453
They lacked proper distribution of the XYZ legendaries too. Nice forest.

>>26991515
Guardians will be five.
>>
>>26993713
I don't think Magearna will be counted as a guardian.
>>
>>26994124
literally the guardian of the man-made island.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.