[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /vp/ So my wife's son told me he wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465357962337.gif (3 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1465357962337.gif
3 MB, 250x141
I need your help /vp/

So my wife's son told me he wants a pokemon game and I don't know which one to get him. Should I wait for the new ones?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>26985691
Get black and white for him. Then get him sun and moon
>>
>>26985691
That is a very talented dog, look at him roll
>>
>>26985715
This or HGSS (Heart Gold, Soul Silver), they're both objevtivley the best games in the series.
>>
>>26985691
get him Heart Gold
>>
>>26985742
Anon, that's a raccoon.
>>
Obviously get him black, just like daddy would.
>>
X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are the newest games, likely the ones he wants, with Ruby and Sapphire being slightly newer. Both are kid friendly and fun games, don't let the crazy folk who hate on a particular game sway you. You can get him one if the other games, Black/White and Black/White 2 are the least dated of these, but all of them are fun and about the same game, give or take some Pokemon and minor features. You should wait for Sun/Moon if you only plan on getting him one and he isn't impatient, it looks worth it.
>>
>>26985742
It's a raccoon trying to suck its own dick, and failing. The rolling is an unintended consequence of doing it wrong.
>>
>wife's son
>>
Heartgold
>>
Protip for using this board: don't listen to the underaged faggots on this board that shill to gen 5. It's good, but not as good as they exaggerate it out to be.

also this >>26985810, games are most up to date, most likely what he wants.
>>
File: d48.png (1 MB, 1102x925) Image search: [Google]
d48.png
1 MB, 1102x925
>>26985845
Literally OP
>>
>>26985691
>wife's son
>being a cuck

FireRed -> HeartGold -> OR/AS -> B/W 1+2 -> X/Y
>>
>>26985921
/pol/ really likes falseflagging on reddit, don't they?
>>
Gen 1 on the virtual console
>>
>>26985691
>wife's son
He'd love XY
>>
File: 1466759121916.gif (289 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466759121916.gif
289 KB, 500x500
>>26985810
This. As much as I'd love to indoctrinate him into Unova love, this is the best course of action.
>>
>>26985921
That kid is really too dark to be mixed, probably adopted.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.