[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Additions, changes and fixes. What do you want to see in Sun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Additions, changes and fixes. What do you want to see in Sun and Moon?

>On-screen notification if your Pokemon was traded on the GTS
>Mythical and imposiable Pokemon cannot be reqested on the GTS
>Stay in Wonder Trade after a trade
>Selectable backgrounds/arenas in online battles
>Nickname traded and event Pokemon that don't have a nickname
>>
>>26980321
I agree with all of this
>>
>>26980321
These are actually good ideas.
>>
>>26980321
>>Mythical and imposiable Pokemon cannot be reqested on the GTS
better yet, nothing be untradable & impossible things be unrequestable
also we should be able to request abilities
& battle spot should have 6v6 singles. It's stupid that theres no system in place to make 6v6 singles easy to find and do
>>
>>26980321
Yeah, no objections here. All pretty logical, minor changes with no drawbacks.

I'd like EV's to be reconfigurable. I know you can delete them all, and Super Training was a kick ass step in the right direction, but once theyre gotten if you could shift them as you please, even if it requires the use of an item. It'd make testing for teams a lot easier.

Also, everyone says this, but ditch IV's.
>>
>>26980321
wow a logical post with no fighting.

SuMo_is_gonna_be_great
>>
>>26980440
For EV shifting, all they need to do is allow the Drugs/ Wings to be buyable in bulk, and remove the 100 EV cap on Drugs.
Then you'd have berries to knock down EVs, and then just build them back up with Drugs/ Wings.

Expanding on removing IVs. I always felt like they could replicate the "unique stats" by having wild mons come preloaded with some EVs. My Bidoof would be different from yours, until the post game where the EVs could be changed.
>>
>>26980502
>For EV shifting, all they need to do is allow the Drugs/ Wings to be buyable in bulk, and remove the 100 EV cap on Drugs.

Sure, I'd be cool with that. I think the amount it costs to do that is a fair trade off too.

>I always felt like they could replicate the "unique stats" by having wild mons come preloaded with some EVs.

Genius. Especially in conjunction with the reconfiguring EV's aspect.

The unique quality that they go for is a nice idea, and I can respect it's intention during creation (as I'm sure they never intended pokemon to have a hardcore competitive community), but it gets in the way of competitive, and most kids arent gonna care too much about stats. Doing it the way you suggested works on both ends, and could potentially make exciting moments like
>Holy shit, I just caught a wild Magikarp with a Jolly nature and 200 EV's in Attack! Jackpot!

Also, now that we're talking about subtle changes to pokemon for the sake of unique qualities, I'd really like to see them do something visually take advantage of how easy it is with 3D models. Something like Pokemon Stadium, where pokemon might have subtle shifts in hues or saturation. It'd be much more effective for getting across that "My Bulbasaur's different from yours!" for kids, and youd better believe I'd grind to get a more blue Hydreigon or some shit.
>>
I would like something to keep track of how many EVs you have for each stat. The one you see during Super Training is ok, but it would've been better if it showed the numbers. Like this, if you ever have to stop in the middle of EV training, you can always keep track of them.

New battle background for multiplayer is a very solid choice and the GTS changes too. I'd also like the Fairy type to be changed a bit, giving it a weakness to Bug perhaps, maybe Dark.

And one thing that should definitely be done, and this is for the 3Ds in general, but there should be a way to record footage. Capture Cards are way to expensive and break easily.
>>
Name the fucking songs you can pick before link battles. It's not hard to name something anything that isn't "Song 1" or "Song 2"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.