[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you prefer having Nintendo release 1-2 new Pokemon or tidbits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: drampa.png (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
drampa.png
123 KB, 500x500
Would you prefer having Nintendo release 1-2 new Pokemon or tidbits of news every week or stay on the news schedule we have now?
>>
>>26978682
I don't care as long as we get the starter evolutions.
>>
File: d25.gif (917 KB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
d25.gif
917 KB, 268x300
I like what they're currently doing. Much better than dealing with coro coro
>>
>>26978688
That won't happen until october
>>
>>26978682

Less frequent. We don't want to have the entire Pokedex revealed before the games come out again, do we?
>>
>>26978725
If there were 1-2 new pokes per week from now until the games, wouldn't that be anywhere from 16 to 32 pokes revealed overall? That's not revealing the entire dex unless the dex is shit
>>
>>26978725
Why not? That happens every single gen and 4, 5, and 6 weren't all the worst gen. Just 6.
>>
>>26978703
It's shit, man. I can't decide until I know.
>>
>>26978725
Yes. In case we only get 70 new ones again I want to know beforehand.
>>
>>26978768
Im guessing next couple months, possibly late july or august is my guess.
>i just want all the shit leaks to be debunked
>>
>>26978682
I think itd be cool if it was weekly. Either 2 pokemon, or a pokemon and a feature. It'd be a little better for discussion, and the anticipation, knowing each week we'll have new info, would be fucking exciting... anyone remember the Dojo for Smash Bros Brawl? Waiting each weekend for that site to update on Monday was fucking beautiful, built up hype better than any other game.

Plus, they could totally pull a "who's that pokemon?" type deal. Dunno, I think itd be fun.
>>
>>26980210
This
>>
>>26978725
Actually, I do want that. I want every single pokemon revealed before the game comes out. I just to make sure this isn't another XY with just 4 new pokemon in total.
I used to be trusting, but gamefreak showed they couldn't be trusted after XY.
>>
>>26980285
Yeah, I dont really have an issue knowing the entire dex for release. I dont think I've ever gone into a pokemon game, not knowing the pokemon. I mean, even in the first generation, we pretty much got everything through the various media.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (39 KB, 599x566) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
39 KB, 599x566
>>26978702

>That gif gives me an idea.

I want the Squid Sister to start hosting/giving Nintendo directs when the splatfests end on july 21st. Maybe not "hosting", but they could co-host or frequently guest star in them or something.

I know some people will find it "cringey", but I think it'd be a good and creative use of the IP instead of just letting it sit there and collect dust.

I dunno- I think it'd be cute at least.
>>
>>26978682
Nothing at all.
For me, no more leaks or spoilers until release.
>>
>>26978682
I would like no tid-bits or releases.
>>
>>26978682
For the record there are 20 weeks left until release. They're clearly going to reveal another 20 Pokemon before then.

I'd be happy with 1 Pokemon OR feature being revealed each week, so like 10 Pokemon total.
>>
>>26980346
Spla2n will be a launch or first year title for the NX

screencap this
>>
>>26980346
Inkling Pop Idol Turns To Video Game News Reporter After A Devastating Splatfest Loss
>>
>>26980734
>Spla2n will be a launch or first year title for the NX

It 'could' happen, but I severely doubt they'd have time to develop one- especially since they had no idea splatoon was going to be as successful as it was.

Right now we have at least 3 "confirmed-ish" games launching (or very early) with the NX in early 2017:

-Breath of the Wild
-Pikmin 4
-A Mario game that apparently is going to "do something new".

I'd pick up a splaTWOn in a heartbeat if it promised us playable Octolings.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.