[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Synchronization will NOT be in Sun and Moon. Prove me fucking wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: killme.png (674 KB, 739x627) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
674 KB, 739x627
Synchronization will NOT be in Sun and Moon.

Prove me fucking wrong.
>>
File: 1467406088554.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467406088554.png
15 KB, 300x300
>>26978503
Consider yourself proven wrong.
>>
>>26978503
Only underage retards and Reddit users immediately jump to this mechanic being the focal point of SM, all because of "muh anime", and it is absolute cancer
>>
>>26978503
>100% Zygarde will not be in sun and moon!!!!
>>
File: virus_groudon.png (587 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
virus_groudon.png
587 KB, 900x506
>>26978591
>Everything that happens in the anime must happen in the games!!!!
>>
>>26978503
Probably not Synchro forms, but those Synchro "super moves" seem pretty likely.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 646x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 646x375
>>26978503
>>
>>26978679
That's great anon. What about the other 7 gem slots?

This doesn't prove it's synchronization whatsoever. Just that SM will have a new "gimmick". Nice try though
>>
>>26978638
No one cares about movies
>>
>>26978503
>Synchro and megas can be on same team
>But if your synchro faints you lose automatically
Imagine
>>
>>26978735
I like that second part.
>>
>>26978568
No, anybody with half a brain considers this a strong possibility.

You really think they would keep this drastic feature anime-exclusive. And don't go "muh crystal onix"-ing me, you know damn well this is different. Not to mention the bracelets the trainers are wearing in their art are clearly not mega bracelets, and the gem in them is shown on the Jap boxart in the same location as the Mega Evolution symbol for X and Y.

The crystal may not be linked to Synchro, but considering it already has a name and has been shown in the anime, it seems likely. Also, Game Freak did there little cheeky "it all comes together" in their initial trailer. And if you think that's overanalyzing, try to remember what they said the year before XY's release.

"The next evolution of Pokemon"

You can call it hearsay all you want up until its announced. Then you can join the anti-Zygardefags, Oneislandfags, Kalosfags, 6.5fags, and Owlfags.
>>
File: uwot.png (153 KB, 354x350) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
153 KB, 354x350
>>26978714
>No one cares about the anime
Ftfy
>>
>>26978679
>>26978762
What the hell makes those bracelets "clearly not mega bracelets" huh?

Also, the anime made a very clear point in mentioning that synchronization was special because it did not require any sort of bracelet or gem. Why would they need a bracelet for it then?

Another thing, mega stones were shown to be cut from large chunks of the mega stone. It's possible they could just be cut in different shapes to fit in those bracelets.

Or maaayyyyybeeee, just maaaayyyybeee the characters are wearing bracelets because they want to wear fucking bracelets. It has been stated that customization will make a return in Sun and Moon and that there will be more customization than in X and Y. Maybe you can wear accessories just for decoration.
>>
>>26978503
I honestly fail to see the point of Synchro when megas exist.
>>
>>26978847
>What the hell makes those bracelets "clearly not mega bracelets" huh?
Because it's done been stated to be tied to a new feature, though as to what we don't know. To assume it's synchronization is just that, an assumption.
>>
>>26978679
That's a cool synergy stone pal.
>>
>>26978847
Have you played pokken?
>>
>>26978862
This tbqh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.