[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best thing to do after beating the E4 in ORAS, do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
Whats the best thing to do after beating the E4 in ORAS, do I breed a perfect team or do I catch 'em all?

Postgame tips pls.
>>
biking around a circle
>>
Oras was super dissapointing, way to easy and a non existant post game
>>
>>26976313
>>26976536
>What is the Delta episode?
>>
>>26976567
I've done that
>>
>>26976536
You don't need to go as far just to throw random shit Braden/CrimsonKyuren. Not even paid shills go as far as you did.
>>
>>26976567
>what is a shitty hour long "post game" that is complete shit as a post game
>>
Watch as my cutie gf pie bumps her bait thread each 30 minutes with her phone changing ids
>>
>>26976771
Wat
>>
>>26976567
it's bad
>>
>>26976771
You were literally right. She just did it right now
>>
>>26976313
I love ORAS, my favourite pokemon games to date, but I would kill for a better postgame. Maybe something like B2/W2's world tournament.
>>
>>26977225
I get the feeling it may appear in SM
>>
>>26977316
Kek
Masuda already said that ain't happening again because the it would be too hard for the kids
>>
>>26977385
With all the references to PWT and the Frontier at the Battle Resort it'd be pretty cruel to just ignore it
>>
Shitpost about how much you hated ORAS
>>
>>26977221
I found her facebook so I can get off on her cute pics in exange for entertaining her autism anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.