[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think is the best pokemon anime series? Best movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Pokemon-Launch-Trailer-630x354.jpg (58 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Launch-Trailer-630x354.jpg
58 KB, 630x354
What do you guys think is the best pokemon anime series? Best movie?
>>
DP is best anime series, hands down. It has pretty good movies, but the 1st movie was better.
>>
X&Y has really stepped up it's game, I'm genuinely enjoying it. Strongest Mega Evolution specials and Origins was great in my opinion.

My favourite films are Destiny Deoxys, Jirachi Wish Maker, Zoroark: Master of Illusions and Lucario and The Mystery of Mew.

Personally enjoyed Genesect and the Legend Awakened also.

For nostalgia's sake The First Movie and Pokémon 2000 are awesome, too.
>>
>>26975493
I loved Orange Islands. Felt very relaxing compared to the other main line anime series.
>>
File: here comes that team.png (733 KB, 893x669) Image search: [Google]
here comes that team.png
733 KB, 893x669
>>26975493
>gen III
>best anything

pick one.
>>
Only orange islands and DP were really enjoyable.
BW was obviously awful, original series was OK, Johto wasn't so good, Advanced was fine, and XY is OK but tries way too hard to make Ash look cool. It makes it almost unwatchable, episode 32 was the worst yet.
>>
>>26975925
32 of XY&Z I mean.
>>
File: 6xQxZMC.png (1 MB, 1280x708) Image search: [Google]
6xQxZMC.png
1 MB, 1280x708
>>26975493

Certainly not the mega-shit commercial you posted

>Dad walks in
>>
File: 1276753352925.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1276753352925.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>26975493
The first. All the rest is just a wank-fest for a really bad character that should been dropped.
>>
XY. Origins, OS, AG and DP of course have their places too.
>>
>anime
XY/XY&Z
>movie
Entei: Lord of the Unown Tower

best battles, best atmosphere, best animation, best characters
>>
>>26980639
Objectively correct opinion right here.
>>
>>26980639
Agree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.