[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I right in thinking that there weren't any possible reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Pokémon.full.396729.jpg (85 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.396729.jpg
85 KB, 1000x728
Am I right in thinking that there weren't any possible reason the Blissey line wasn't retconned to be/add Fairy OTHER than gameplay ones?

Flavor wise, they're in the egg group, they are pink and female only, they DELIVER HAPPINESS (almost same concept as Togepi line).

Audino I can get not being Fairy, healing itself isn't associated with the type, and it's thing is healing and hearing, so OK, normal type it is. But Blissey is basically a fat, fairy godmother.

Would it have been THAT OP if it was Normal Fairy? It'd still get easily KOed by most physical moves, except now it would be weak to Poison and Steel instead of Fighting (2 weaknesses instead of one) with one immunity. It would probably even have made Steel and Poison moves more used in general, making Fairy less OP overall.
>>
They wouldn't give a shit if it was too OP.
>>
>>26975228
What's the reason, then?
What makes them not-Fairy?

Also, what about Cresselia? Was it just because it's a legendary?
>>
They don't give a fuck if a Pokémon is too OP, look at M-Rayquaza.
I don't get why they aren't fairy type either tho
>>
>>26975261
Cresselia isn't that much of a fairy imo.
Celebi deserves fairy type more than Cresselia, like all the others Mew-like
>>
>>26975213
Nurses are Normal.

Audino stayed Normal too until its Mega. Maybe Mega Blissey will earn the Fairy typing too.
>>
too OP
>>
>>26975301
>Celebi deserves fairy type more than Cresselia
But Fairies don't time travel. Its more of a Psychic thing :^)
>>
>>26975301
Its closely associated with the moon and is feminine and sparkly and good natured. What else do you want? It should be Psychic/Fairy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.