[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gen 5 had the best starters. obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467652806658.png (344 KB, 2144x2578) Image search: [Google]
1467652806658.png
344 KB, 2144x2578
gen 5 had the best starters.
obviously
>>
>>26974815
b8
>>
>>26974820
snivy & serperior is amazing and loved by all.
also dewott is.
the pigs are also loved by many.
>>
Dewott's amazing. Oshawott's adorable but a bit odd. Samurott's pure garbage that insults the line.

Tepig is adorable. Pignite grew on me a bit but still wasn't good. Emboar should have been completely reworked.

Snivy is alright. Servine is great. Serperior... I'm still not sure.
>>
>>26974847
>>26975045
Reminder that Dewott is objecticely the least liked stage of the Oshawott line.
>>
>>26975144
Which makes no sense to me. It's the only really well designed one. Samurott is awkward and slapped together, not to mention random as fuck from the first two stages. Oshawott is cute but the colors are weird. Dewott's the only one with consistency in its design and meets a good middle ground between cute and tough.
>>
>>26974815

Don't you mean gen 4?
>>
>>26975194
It's because your taste is shit.
>>
>>26975216
Liking a well designed, logical middle stage and disliking something with no thought in it that makes no sense with the rest of its line isn't shit taste.

It's the same thing as liking Froakie and Frogadier but disliking Greninja.
>>
>>26975245
You know, I was joking, but it seems your taste really is just shit.
>>
>>26975144
Reminder that the japs polls voters were retards that elected Gardevoir as one of the best 50 mons ever, thus rendering the results null and void
>>
>>26975290
You really like Greninja, don't you?
>>
>>26974815
ebin
>>
File: Wotterimprovement.png (1 MB, 1201x2173) Image search: [Google]
Wotterimprovement.png
1 MB, 1201x2173
>>26975045
>Samurott's pure garbage that insults the line.
Speak for YOURSELF faggot. Samurott is literally an ocean's equivalent of an armored warrior and suffers from drastically transitioning from a GENERIC AS FUCK middle stage that fails to bridge middleground of the line. Oshawott and Samurott deserved a more logical middle stage than what we got.
>>
>>26975362
I don't. It's just far less shit than Frogaider.
>>
>>26975216
Samurott literally makes no sense. It has these magic growing triangle swords that it keeps sheathed on its shoulders. Its arms are too small to actually reach the sheathes so it has to pull the swords out sideways in its attack animation. Not to mention that it's a quadrupedal swordsman. You can scream UNDERWATER WARRIOR all you want, but that doesn't change that the design is totally shit.
>>
>>26975437
It's supposed to be a swordsman, yet has higher Special Attack than Attack and is slow as shit.
>>
>>26975496
This. At least Sceptile, who has a similar problem, was Special because at the time Grass-type was special.
>>
>>26974815
I agree it had some good starters, but why post the shittiest of them?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.