[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corocoro hype and speculations thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12_02.jpg (267 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-12_02.jpg
267 KB, 1024x768
What do you think we'll get this time ? Just a recap of what we already know or new things like the iwanko and nekkoala reveal ?
>>
>>26974812
Info about the villains would be cool but considering how many new mons were in the video I'm expecting mostly a recap.
>>
>>26974812
1 or 2 gym leaders, more pokemon
>>
recrap pretty much
>>
I wanna see the gym leaders. And a few new mons with unique typings.
>>
>>26974867
Komala and rockruuf were not recap
>>
Could only hope for the first evolutions for the starters to be revealed this early.
>>
Instead of showing new pokemon, I'd like it if they could show the new features
>>
>>26975266
Yeah, especially in regards to synchro or the supposed 5th move.
>>
>>26974812
Synchro
>>
>>26975308
This
>>
Can't wait to see a new Pokémon on thursday,
>>
Can't wait to see a new Pokémon on thursday,
>>
>>26974867
>>26974950
Why do people say this every month? Is it just to keep expectations low? They're not going to just recap info that is already full known and officially revealed, not after their covereage officially started.

My money is this month will be more character focused
>First intro to evil team
>A couple gym leaders
>Official introduction to Hala
>Maybe another important NPC (another island's version of Hala perhaps)
>Hopefully the name of another island
>If we're lucky another new Pokemon or two
>>
>>26975462
This, pretty much. We did just get a lot of Pokémon, and June in general was more or less Pokémon-oriented, so it makes sense that they might want to focus on something that hasn't gotten that much coverage yet.

If I had to make a prediction, I'd say we're getting the first two gym leaders, an introduction to the evil team (with, like, the grunt designs probably), possibly the starting town and the names of a few other (early) locations, and maybe more info on the whole starters + Rockruff thing.

Honestly, with the regular reveals and everything, I almost forgot about CoroCoro. It's definitely not front and center this time around, and I for one think the current reveal strategy is a refreshing change of pace. More info is never a bad thing, though, so here's hoping.
>>
>>26975308
People actually fucking believe in synchro. Smdh.
>>
I don't remember anything being teased for this month but we might get a couple of infos and recaps followed by a new "prepare for the scoop of the century... next month (or the one after that)" kind of thing
>>
>>26976030
I don't believe in synchro, but I more or less want GF to stop pussyfootin' around and just come out to say whatever Gen 7's new mechanic is already.
>>
The thing with CoroCoro is that it's always one month ahead, right? So when it's October, what would the November issue hold?
>>
>>26974812
Either stuff we know or starter middle evo
>>
>>26977272
Does gen 7 need to have a special new mechanic like gen 6 with mega evolution? Megas were pretty huge news, it's not like Pokemon needs that every generation.
>>
>>26977272
You mean Battle Royal?
There. Gen 7 mechanic mystery solved.
>>
>>26977381
explain the bracelet
>>
>>26977381
>Calling a type of battle a mechanic
>>
>grubbin's alternative evolution line
>>
>>26977426
Mega bracelet, fampai.

>>26977440
So triple and rotation battles weren't gen 5 mechanics? Toppest of all keks.
>>
>>26977309
>starter middle evo

I hope, but I'm mostly expecting>>26975462

Now sounds like a good time to start revealing Gen 7's trainer cast.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.