[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wonder Trade thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
Hey /vp/, what are your best/worst experience with WT?

I gave away a poochyena and got a Zekrom in exchange. Pretty good stuff.
>>
>>26969829
Kill self
>>
>>26969829

Got a shiny lvl 100 Magmortar for a Zigzagoon
>>
>>26969847
Done. What now?
>>
Got a Shiny Ariados on my birthday. The IVs and nature were bad, but it was cool surprise anyway.
>>
>>26969829
I remember WTing a random shitmon (I don't remember what it was) andI got a shiny Latios in return. It had shit stats and a shit nature but it was still pretty cool though.
>>
Nothing really. I got some cool mons with good IVs and egg moves. I also got a hacked shiny mesprit and rhyperior but I released them.
>>
>>26969829
Why do kids actually believe somone wants their Wurmples?
>>
Put in a Cyndaquil, got a shiny Larvesta.
>>
In /wfg/ I remind everyone of WTW and Starter Saturday and encourage people to send out their breedjects and MM leftovers. I've sent over 10 boxes of Timid 5IV 4EM HA Cyndaquils from my latest MM attempt and like 8 boxes of Love Ball Meditites over the past week.

Don't forget to release any junkmons you get and help make WT a semi-decent place.
>>
>>26969829
I actually wonder traded a legit Zekrom once, and then found the guy who got it in /wfg/. Small world.

Were you per chance that same guy? What was its OT?
>>
>>26971094
You make the world better. I've been trying to get some starters with no regard for stats. I've managed to get squirtle charmander and bulbasaur and froakies but nothing else. I've been hitting up GTS to get the others but people seem to think that it's reasonable to request legendaries for their cydaquil or totodile
>>
>>26971318
Come to /wfg/ so we don't spam up this thread and I'll send you an HA one when I finish hatching the new batch.
>>
>>26971094
You make the world a better place. Thank you for being a good person.

>>26971253
It's some chink writing, I can't read it.
>>
>>26971351
Fair enough, I try to make trade requests on there but they go unnoticed. Must be on at the wrong times.
Back to thread topic. I once put up a freshly evolved Larion expecting a zigzagoon but was surprised when I got a shiny ferrothorn.
>>
>>26971457
People only like tripfags there. If they don't know you, they will ignore you/or call you Sarah.
>>
>>26971491
This is true.>>26971457
>>
>>26971491
I noticed. Some anon was nice enough to hook me up with some eventmon and the whole thread self destructed.
>>
>>26971520
Sarah/injector/Bui is a troll and plague on the general. They do their best to cause a shitstorm even if it involves false flagging and samefagging from different computers. It's best to ignore anons to avoid this. If you have a name, you'll be taken care of.
>>
>>26971520
Man, I wish there was a separate thread for giveaways like there was in the past. I don't want to always have to use my friend code, I don't even like trips so every time I went to /wfg/ to offer my rejects, they either call me Sarah or ignore my posts.
>>
>>26969829
Got a shiny perfect ivs Greninja once.
>>
>>26971561
Wtf, since when is it required to use a FUCKING trip on 4chan?
People on /wfg/ are completely paranoid. I avoid that place like a plague. So what if there is a person who gives hacked mons? Why do people there care so much? If they think the pokemon they received is hacked they can either WT it or give it to someone else. After all, it's just a game.
>>
>>26971576
You can always make one. Would make giving out all these mons much easier.

>>26971609
We have good reason to be. Sarah has been increasingly creepy and to the point of doxxing people and getting them banned from VGC tourneys. Also there is an injection general for people who want injections and want to play the game that way.
>>
Zigzagoon/Wurmvle sender here
Guess I just don't give a shit what you want in this 2 seconds it takes me to resend the trash I just received
It's easier to just recycle the same spot in my box over and over. That way my boxes of shit eventually turn in to boxes of winners
>>
>>26971660
fags like you need to be gassed
>>
I put in a voltorb and got a shiny ditto. Idk if it's hacked or not though
>>
>>26971706
Unless the stats and IV are shit/mediocre, then chances are it's 100% hacked.
>>
>>26969829
I got a hoopa from wonder trade called Wonderlock
>>
>>26969829
Fuck off dude, since the first time I've seen this image I kept all the zigzagoon I've received via wondertrade. I'm at 2.5 box full of zigzagoon.

I plan on making them evolve en releasing them into the wild.

I know I'm a faggot
>>
I think my all time favorite was a hexaperfect Poochyena with four egg moves. That was a nice surprise. I also like thoughtful trades, like a dive ball Eevee holding a water stone I got once. Since I'm a balltist I look forward to the rare female ballmon. My absolute least favorite trades are from the people with "Wonderlocke~<3" as their message who trade me a Japanese duskull or something. Like, what the fuck are you doing?

Also, it's crazy how much Wonder Trade has made me hate the French. Japan sends good stuff, America is okay, even Spain and Germany will send something decent occasionally, but I've never had a good Wonder Trade from France.
>>
I got a shiny 4iv Brave Aegislash from WT for sending out a Wooper breeject.
>>
>>26972296
top kek

>>26972699

A jap called A u t i s m just sent me a Dunsparce. Just sayin'.
>>
>>26972986
You'll be thanking him when it evolves into Drampa
>>
My first ever wondertrade, done the day after XY's release, I got a shiny mawile.
I think the guy thought you get something of equal value but he got a florges instead
>>
>I give away early route mons

Huge faggot.
>>
File: eggs.png (2 KB, 134x157) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
2 KB, 134x157
I regularly inject event Legendaries with removed ribbons to send through Wonder Trade, along with injected shiny regular Legendaries, to help further crash the in-game market. Feels good.
>>
>>26973987
Make your message "Please Understand"
>>
I wt shinies rng'd in emerald with a neutral nature and imperfect ivs

Some guy gave me a ton of Nice's
>>
>>26972296
this , gonna make em all level 25-40 and then release them so they rule over all the other zigzagoons
>>
>>26969829
Ive gotten some obviously hacked shinies, but mostly junk that i release after i wt my breedjects. Keep what i wanna keep (good egg moves/abilities/want)
>>
>>26974542
You're alright. I don't understand why some people have such a huge issue with hacked mons.
>>
I was a ''wonderfag'',wondertraded zigzagoons and i'll keep wondertrading until i get a shiny or a pokemon i don't have,I ACTUALLY CAUGHT EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IN THE NATIONAL DEX BY WONDERTRADING
>>
I also wasted 888 hours of my life,i did got Injected pokemons
>>
>>26969829
I got a shiny Doduo with a life orb, trainer name had .TV on the end, went on twitch and it was from a shiny hunting stream and the guy was WT his finds away
>>
I traded away an Absol with a berry (forgot which) and got a Shiny Druddigon from Auslove.tv.
>>
>>26977111
is it really hacked if i caught it with a right frame though? It's a bit of a gray area really, an overpowered way of getting it
>>
I got a Charmander with egg moves once. Every single other instance was first route shit, no exceptions. I tend to send out breedjects so getting some back would be ideal.
>>
One day I got a wurmple and I was kinda pissed so I pokegenned 30 perfect shiny charizard with a competitive moveset and sent them off in the wondertrade.
>>
I got a shiny Ho-ho for some shitmon
>>
>>26978080
>charizard

even shiny i'd release that
>>
I've gotten a few handy breeding leftovers but I get garbage 99% of the time. They're useful for the lottery at least.
>>
>>26978252
I made them hacked charizard because I hate that pokemon
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.