[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's what I think is going to happen after the Kalos League,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pokemonxyz01-top-151805.jpg (32 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
pokemonxyz01-top-151805.jpg
32 KB, 655x380
Here's what I think is going to happen after the Kalos League, but only if Ash wins it
>Team Flare arc following immediately afterwards
>Perfect Zygarde is summoned and defeats Team Flare
>Bonnie saying farewell to Puni-chan
>Sun and Moon shilling
>Champions League, which Ash will lose
>Professor Sycamore telling Ash that there have been reports of synchro in the Alola Region, which provokes him to take Greninja with him to Alola later on
>Ash saying farewell to Serena, Clemont and Bonnie
>Ash going back to Pallet Town where he drops off Hawlucha, Talonflame and Noivern.
>Ash leaving for Alola
Thoughts, /vp/?
>>
>>26968741
Tell that to /padt/
>>
>>26968813
/padt/ is cancer anon
>>
>>26968741
You know Zygarde is basically Sun and Moon shilling now, right? That's where it'd all fall apart with your story.
>>
>>26968741
He won't take Greninja, that never happened and never will.
>>
>>26968813

To be fair this fag >>26968817 may have a point.
>>
>>26970079
He took Charizard and Bulbasaur to Johto albeit that was a very long time ago.

If SM is presented as a direct sequel to XY then it's possible.
>>
File: satoshilust.png (1 MB, 1280x1293) Image search: [Google]
satoshilust.png
1 MB, 1280x1293
>>26968741
He will win everything.
For the end, I prefer the timeskip option, with Satoshi and Serena child as new protagonist.
>>
>>26971018
I know the anime has shit writing, but come on. This sounds like it was written by a ten-year-old fagfiction writer.
>>
File: blackyurem.png (882 KB, 664x768) Image search: [Google]
blackyurem.png
882 KB, 664x768
>>26971108
Are you implying Naruto is written by a ten-year-old ?

Maybe sound stupid resumed like that, but it's more than that.
The writting of XY is not bad.
>>
>>26970079
He took Aipom to Sinnoh by accident.
>>
>>26971254
>but naruto
>broken english

is this /padt/? There is no reason whatsoever for a timeskip other than shipping.
>>
Videogames:
Red (11 years old) begins his adventure in Kanto
20 years later (20th anniversary) his son "Sun/Elio" begins his adventure in Alola

Anime:
Red countepart (10 years old) begins his adventure in Kanto
20 years later (time skip) his son Sun/Elio countepart begins his adventure in Alola
>>
>>26968741
>Lose to Alain in finals
>Team Flare arc
>Ash beats Alain in TF arc
>Alain redemption/helps defeat TF
>Goodra returns to swamp
>Serena says goodbye
>Ash returns to Pallet
>Ash drops off all his Pokemon at Oak's
>Clemont/Bonnie show up explaining Squishy connection to Alola
>Clemont/Bonnie & Squishy join Ash in Alola
>>
>>26971595
>>Serena says goodbye
I like it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.