[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this man is the only one who can design Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 293x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 293x236
Reminder that this man is the only one who can design Pokémon and Pokémon characters properly
>>
File: mr fuji.png (819 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
mr fuji.png
819 B, 64x64
>>26968608
He designed Goodra destroying very well thought line.
He is dead for me
He shold focus on People.
>>
His designs are so so. But he is a good artist and I preferred when he did the final art of all Pokemon.
Not saying Ohmura is bad, but their styles clashes horribly. Compare the rougher duller art of Sugimori's Zygarde formes and Magearna, to Ohmura's vibrant, cleaner art of everything else in gen VII. They barely look like they are supposed to be the same art for the same game.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 220x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 220x294
Reminder that this is the only man who can write Pokémon episodes properly and wouldn't have any of this Ash Greninja and amour bullshit
>>
>>26968628
So pretty much the guy that would love B/W.
>>
>>26968608
That's not Atsuko Nishida, anon.
>>
>>26968612
The Klink line was his, too. As was the Barbaracle line.
>>
Sugi's actual Pokemon designs are mostly shit

He does a much better job of finalizing designs than Ohmura though
>>
>>26968628
shudo was gold for pokemon!
back when even the filler episodes had good content
>>
>>26968612
But he didn't designed goodra
>>
>>26969289
That's Ken Sugimori, and yeah, he did. Same with Dragonite. All the interesting dragon pseudos got turned into fat cute things because of him.
>>
>>26969112
This, I think. Good at art ≠ good at designs.
>>
>>26969100
kilink isn't that bad.

It's pokemon like blaziken and chestnaught that ruin the series.
>>
>>26969349
If a quick google search is to be trusted, Ken also designed Blaziken.
Other brilliant designs under his wing include Exeggcute and Digglet/Dugtrio.
Yeeah, surely not my favorite designs
>>
>>26969349
Blaziken is a Sugimorimon.
>>
>Goodra
>Dragonite

No, Op. He cannot.
>>
>>26969410
Really?

WTF happened to him?
>>
>>26969413
>YEAH, LETS BASE HIS TALENT ON 2 ARTWORKS ONLY
You fucking people disgust me
>>
>>26969413
Don't forget Venusaur.
Fucking asshole always shitting everything up at the final evolution
>>
File: 250px-631Heatmor.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-631Heatmor.png
56 KB, 250x250
>>26968608
God no
>>
Be grateful you faggots.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.