[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the amount of pokemon getting revealed/leaked at this rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ohboy.png (222 KB, 540x381) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.png
222 KB, 540x381
it's pretty much safe to assume that this generation will be pumping out a larger amount of pokemon in Alola than what Kalos previously gave us

There are currently 18 confirmed pokemon so far

think we'll be getting large amounts of revealed pokemon until the game releases?
>>
OP again

it's also good to add that there wasn't as many pokemon revealed around this time compared to XY reveals in 2013
>>
Anyone who doesn't think this is a total retard. Gen 6 was light on new Pokemon because they had to model 721 mons + 50 Megas. They probablt had a shitload of mon designs that they had to push back to Gen 7 due to time/resource constraints funnily enough, after all the Kanto pandering of Gen 6, this is exactly what happened between Gen 1 and Gen 2
>>
>>26968383
I hope not, I'd like to be surprised again after XY revealed 3/4 of the dex. Unova was one hell of a ride without spoilers
>>
>>26968392
Here's my take on it
They aren't going to show as much EVOLUTIONS or PREVOLUTIONS compared to last leak season.

They'll likely only show evos for mons that we've already seen (starters, pikipek, grubbin line etc.)

The rest of the pokemon will likely get leaked when reviewers get their grubby hands on the games once more and start leaking shit on smogon or azumarilland
>>
>>26968383
We got a constant stream of new mons in the leadup to XY, too. Turns out they revealed practically all of the new mons and Megas, except for maybe a handful.

Then when ORAS came out, they DID reveal all the Megas.

Lots of reveals means nothing.
>>
>>26968423
Honestly I can see it panning out like this:
>steady release of new mons leading up to release
>we'll likely get the 2nd stage starters either in this months corocoro or next month
>a couple videos will be posted in the mean time revealing one of several possibilites
-->AT MOST 3 new Alola mons
-->New mega's
-->The Synchro/Bond mechanic that is being rumored about
-->New Fossil Pokemon
-->New game mechanics introduced (anything similar to pokemon amie)
-->VERY VERY FEW prevo's/evo's of old mon IF ANY

with 4 months left to go they could possibly time their reveals in accordance with release without revealing TOO MANY new pokemon and leaving it up to the rest of us to hunt them all down in game like leak season fall of 2013
>>
>>26968383
>There are currently 18 confirmed pokemon so far
OP we have exactly 30 confirmed Pokemon right now including evolutions and the other guardians.
>>
>>26968461
I think he meant 18 pokemon revealed at the moment

compared to when pokemon were revealed for XY there weren't as much
>>
>>26968387
No, it's random, not patterns. At most expect 90-110.
>>
>>26968461
>and the other guardians.

Don't count them. What if they use an older mon or Solgaleo? Probably not, but it's not 100% granted.
>>
there will be 109 new pokemon in sm
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.