[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/, I need some help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 80x80
I'm trying to play every Pokemon game in the series. Right now I'm on Y, but I just don't find it fun.
>The music is bland, and when it's good, it's always in short loops and very repetitive very fast
>Super bland and basic text, completely uninteresting characters and story
I really thought I would enjoy this one more, gen 6 were the games to get me into the series. After playing X and Y about 6 times and getting some money, I was able to buy the rest of the series and highly enjoyed it. I haven't played gen 6 since 2014, and now I just can't enjoy it, no matter what I do. I want to enjoy it but I can't. Should I just skip it and move along?
>>
If you don't like it, don't play it.

And this is just my guess, but maybe playing the same game six times over in two years will make it feel bland and unremarkable.
>>
skip , you tainted your self by playing the better older versions
>>
You can't play XY anymore and you started with them?

You're probably just burnt out if you played through that several times and the rest of the series on top of it.
>>
>>26967602
So should I just move on? Maybe I'll replay it later, just really not feeling it now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.