[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Six generation was a big mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Scatterbug-Spewpa-Vivillon.jpg (75 KB, 1355x542) Image search: [Google]
Scatterbug-Spewpa-Vivillon.jpg
75 KB, 1355x542
This picture contains all, I said all bugs introduced in gen VI. ALL
Yes, they had the audacity to do this!

Even Alola already has more bugs and the entire dex tends to be much higher.
>>
Yes and Gen 1 had only one Ghost or Dragon family, Gen IV only one Fire family that wasn't a legend
>>
maybe each vivilion pattern is supposed to count as an different bug desu.
>>
Vivillon not being Bug/Fairy was a mistake.
>>
>>26967515
Vivillon existing was a mistake
>>
Gen II added one ghost.
>>
>>26967086
Then wouldn't you call gen VI a BUG mistake?
Eh? Eh?

I'll just be leaving now.
>>
>>26967123
Yes, but Gen VI also had one Poison and one Ground along with the one Bug. There was only one Ground-type Pokemon at all--not even a whole family.
>>
>>26967086
Good, bug is the worst and lamest type.
>>
>>26968115
Gen VI was just a shitty time in general. A lot of the designs were good but man, the number of them and their stats are just garbage. So many missed opportunities too - a slime dragon that evolves from a snail being pure Dragon? Another Bug/Flying type?
>>
>>26968097
Fuck off, Carlos.
>>
>>26968115
Diggersby and Zygarde.
>>
>>26968118
>bug
>not rock
>>
>>26967123
>Gen IV only one Fire family that wasn't a legend
Magmortar

(Also Heat Rotom, sort of - technically gen 5 as it wasn't fire in gen 4)
>>
Mega Pinsir
Mega Heracross
Mega Scizzor
Mega Beedrill
>>
File: 250px-014Kakuna.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-014Kakuna.png
44 KB, 250x250
The only thing I hate about traditional regional bugs like this is that the middle, cocoon form always ends up being a wasted formality.
It's really a shame because some of them have really cool designs. But they just exist as a stepping stone and nothing more. Charjabug seems to be veering away from this with it's ability, but if it's got the same defensive stats as past cocoon forms, it won't even be a decent wall.
Poor Kakuna, one of my favorite Gen 1 designs and it really serves no purpose.
>>
File: 20526_712-713.png (43 KB, 393x125) Image search: [Google]
20526_712-713.png
43 KB, 393x125
THESE EXIST
>>
>>26968667
I like that Swadloon can have wish and sticky web and Whirlipede can get toxic spikes
>>
>>26967086
Bugfags are cancer.
>>
There are more Poison type pokemon in gen I than all the other gens to this day
>>
>>26968680
I find it kinda dumb that the fucking iceberg pokemon isn't the largest pokemon to date.
>>
>>26968118
>>26968725
Kill yourselves
>>
>>26967086
The majority of the Kalos dex was garbage, I agree.
>>
>>26968791
But Avalugg is still large on its own.
>>
Fuck you vivillon is the best butterfly
>>
But XY are the most beatufil games in the series, followed by BW2 I guess, those stations were cool too.
>>
>>26967518
take that back
>>
>>26968680
Fuck you, Avalugg is great.
>>
>>26968680
I have never once seen these abominations and I play to keep it that way. Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
If you don't like a gen it's okay,but generation 6 mons will be always in the franchise :p
>>
Gen V introduced almost 20 bug types. Get over it.
>>
>>26967086
considering almost all others early bugs are garbo at least Vivillon is worth putting on the final team
>>
>>26969181
Yeah, and Kalos dex was huge, so there was no problem to catch any bug from the earlier gens.
>>
>>26968680
>>26969124
>Being this assblasted about a Pokemon
Get out of the fandom
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.