[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is roothoot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 975.jpg (121 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
975.jpg
121 KB, 1280x1280
Hey guys I missed the roothoot meme, and I wanted to be able to laugh at the retarded conspiracy faggots. Mind filling me in?

Have some ice-cream flavor owls for your help.
>>
Well half of those don't seem like ice-cream flavors actually. My bad.
>>
The gist of it is it was a grass type owl fake starter leaked before the actual starter reveal that everyone was pushing as real, and then some people evo tried to push it as rowlet's evo, but I'm sure someone else could tell you a more in depth version.
>>
>>26967002
>no rocky road or cookies n cream
kill yourself faggot
>>
Mint Chocolate
>>
>>26967014

I can guarantee I have eaten or seen all these flavors as ice cream. Even Lavender.
>>
File: cd2.jpg (27 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
cd2.jpg
27 KB, 680x510
>>26967002
>Mint
>Green Tea
NYEASS
>>
>>26967002
>Posts Roothoot
>doesn't know what Roothoot is
Look at the picture you posted. (You)
>>26967030
Rowlet is Roothoot.
>>
>>26967002
Can I fuck the strawberry owl?
>>
>art of a grass owl as well as two unidentifiable water and fire creatures get "leaked" on /vp/
>source can't be traced and artist never came out with it, so some start to believe it's real
>most think it's fake because of how bad they are, but some say they're real simply because they haven't been debunked
>japanese starter names leak, basically confirming they will be a grass owl, a fire cat and a water sea lion
>other two pokemon don't resemble their respective animals whatsoever, but there's a grass owl, so "roothoot" believers consider it all but confirmed to be real
>they spam /vp/ about it being legit and "denialfags" for a few weeks
>rampant shitposting, won't listen to reason whatsoever
>first trailer comes out and real starters are finally revealed
>just to get the last laugh they start claiming they never said "roothoot" in particular was real, but rather a grass owl was real, which no one was even disputing at all
>they die out and have moved on to some other autistic shit like coconut crabs or something
>>
>>26968281
Actually it was /vp/s mistake to think they where starters in the first place... Roothoot could be Rowlets evolution and the other 2 could just be part of the Alola Pokedex. No one ever stated in particular that they where starters... It was just an assumption
>>
>>26967002
Basically a sperg samefagged non-stop and less than 10 joined in.
>>
>>26969916
you're right that it was just crap, but you're wrong that only a few supported it
>>
>>26970250
I haven't keep up with all that much to be honest, but can't you just screw with the poll if you made it?
>>
>>26968222
No
>>
>>26971099
What do you mean?
I made it, and i only got one chance to vote, and i also can't change anything once it's made
Actually, i've even lost the link for it, and even if i hadn't i still could't have proven anyhow that i was the one who made it
>>
>>26968184
nice goalpost
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.