[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokken will never get DLC for dumb reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: HAVE A DAY.png (152 KB, 460x449) Image search: [Google]
HAVE A DAY.png
152 KB, 460x449
>Pokken Tournament released for Wii U in North America and Europe on March 18.
>March 18th
>4 months ago
>still no DLC for more god damn Pokemon
>60$ game
>Splatoon has had more content than Pokken and it's the newest IP concept since Pokken and most other things
>why?
>>
>>26966910

Except they're announcing a new playable character on July 14th
>>
>>26966937
Pls provide reference.
>>
But the Darkrai info was found in the last update
>>26966937
And this
>>
>>26966942

https://twitter.com/pokken_official/status/748703511903211520

They're adding Garchomp, Braixen, and Shadow Mewtwo to the arcade version, and announcing a new playable Pokemon.

Going by the files found in the recent update, it's either Darkrai, Scizor, or Empoleon.
>>
I found this
http://comicbook.com/2016/07/01/pokken-tournament-to-add-new-fighter-/

However, I'm still mad they are only adding 1 character, I hope they plan to do more cause I'm still mad. It would be nice to see more shit

>>26966963
>To the arcade edition
Why wasn't it in there to begin with?
Why not add all 3? Seems dumb
I think they would do awesome as Smash characters too
>>
>>26966963
>arcade version

Does this mean the fucking arcade machines in actual arcades? The places that nobody outside of Japan goes to anymore in the past decade?
>>
>>26966978
the only places I'm aware of that has a decent arcade is like my bowling alley and my mall with Dave N busters.
>>
>>26966937
ARCADE character

did you READ the post!

it MIGHT come to console later
>>
>>26966974
They were exclusive to it to make people want to buy it.
>>
>>26967519
I can see that
>>
>>26967498
>might
>when the game has been far, far more successful on console than arcade

Are you alright? Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: 1414471274708.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1414471274708.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>26967498

>implying the Arcade version isn't just an elaborate promo for new console DLC

Also >>26967555
Trips confirms wisdom
>>
>>26967498
JAPANESE ARCADE game
did you READ the post!
it MIGHT be ported to console later
>>
How is the game? Looks fun but I hear it's terribly unbalanced
>>
Pokken was cool because it was an experiment in doing something new with Pokémon. Similar to the Dungeon series, or Conquest, or Pinball stuff, it was cool because it showed they are still willing to try new things.

That doesn't change the fact that it is, unfortunately, a completely shit game. Poorly designed, completely unbalanced, and most importantly for a game just plain not fun.

I can't imagine the sales have been good other than the initial hype sales. I personally would prefer if they just realized they fucked up and dropped it, not pouring any more time in trying to breathe life in to this abortion.
>>
>>26969671
This, it's already fallen off the most played games on the wiiu menu too.
>>
>>26966937
That's to the Arcade

The truth is: They will do a NX port with the extra ones anyway, and then you fags won't need to cry about the controls neither. So just wait.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.