[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooo... ...three Cores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: zygarde screenshot.png (1 MB, 1391x705) Image search: [Google]
zygarde screenshot.png
1 MB, 1391x705
Sooooo...

...three Cores?
>>
>>26966866
4 or five. The head is one and the chest might also be one.
>>
If the "Wings" are those banners on its back, there's four of them. I'd say 5 cores, probably the 5 colors on his chest.
>>
or five
>>
>>26966881
>>26966883
>>26966887
It says one for each of the wings and tail. Seeing as each wing is one color, I imagine that it counts as one core. It never mentions the chest so no more "m-muh chest colors" meme.
>>
There's 5 cores... Each of the hexagons on the last segment
>>
>>26966913
I'm just saying. There are only two colors on the banners but there's still four of them, and each one makes a head on their own. Add the tail and that's 5.
>>
ITT: Powers Rangers
>>
>>26967309
They're connected. As in forming a single wing. Each wing has two "banners". You'd think they wouldn't have two red cores or two blue cores.
>>
>>26966866
It could mean that one core makes up all the wings and one the tail. It's not ver clear probably on purpose.
>>
Minimum of four, maximum of ten. I'm not guessing or speculating, it's fact.
>>
>>26966866
Five cores seems more likely.

>five cores in the chest
>two on the left each control a wing
>two on the right each control a wing
>one in the center controls the tail
>>
>>26967401
>chest

THE CHEST ISN'T MENTIONED! What is it with you faggots and Zygarde's tits?
>>
>>26966913
The cores could be in its chest but still be controlling their respective parts, you know.
>>
>>26967400
Pair your fact with a source or shut up
>>
>>26968008
It has colored hexagons in its chest mouth you retard, why would they include such a detail if it was irrelevant ?
>>
File: Z hexagons.png (624 KB, 602x372) Image search: [Google]
Z hexagons.png
624 KB, 602x372
>>26968008
>>26966913
>Being this moronic
>>
i know it has 4 signature moves, introduces a mechanic change and three forms

could a nigga get a separate ability when it reaches complete though
>>
>>26966866
>Gundom robot thingy
>Dragon
>>
>>26968058
This pic alone pretty much proves there are 5 cores.
>>
File: Shin RyuKoOh.jpg (107 KB, 624x467) Image search: [Google]
Shin RyuKoOh.jpg
107 KB, 624x467
>>26968617
>mecha
>not a dragon
Do you even SRW?
>>
File: tumblr_o2ock152kh1smmou4o1_500.png (509 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ock152kh1smmou4o1_500.png
509 KB, 500x692
>>26966866
>>26966881
>>26967400
Are you fucking morons both illiterate AND blind? It has 4 wings and 1 tail, that equals 5. And where are these 5 cores? In its fucking chest you morons.
>>
I think there might be some sort of "master core" that controls the main body and head
>>
The cores being in its chest would make a shitton of sense, being that it IS the center of its body. The center of a construct is usually the place where its control center lies. There it has equal control over every individual unit/appendage in or on its body. Real-life and fictional media can attest to this.
>>
>>26966866
Tail / body -> 50% form
Wings -> 4x10% forms
Spare Gundam pieces -> remaining 10%
>>
You'll only get one anyway, it's just an excuse to have it in multiple games.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.