[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardest to easiest games to nuzlocke? I've tried LeafGreen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nj445arCX21tqn35to1_540.png (235 KB, 540x687) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj445arCX21tqn35to1_540.png
235 KB, 540x687
Hardest to easiest games to nuzlocke? I've tried LeafGreen and Emerald, which were pretty middle of the road.
>>
>>26966599
Pokemon Vega
>>
Pitch black.

Holly fuck you gon get raped
>>
Platinum is hardest, not sure about easiest. I guess ORAS or XY if you don't turn off exp. share (and maybe even then).
>>
>>26966620
Platinum had too many times where I lost teammates to crit hits. I played all of them besides gen 3 (will do in future) but platinum was the fucking hardest
>>
Cuckold Emerald
>>
Platinum, BW2 and BW are the hardest.

XY and ORAS are braindead even with the exp share off.
>>
>>26966599
HGSS is pretty hard, due to the difficulty of replacing people, but that might just be more tedious. The Elite 4 is surprisingly difficult as well.

Vanilla gen 3 is pretty hard, because most Hoenmons are utter shit until gen 4 saved them from the dumpster. You know things are bad when a Zubat is one of the better catches.

X and Y is the easiest, even assuming no EXP share, boxed starters, Lucario, and Legends, and no megas.
ORAS is weird. It can be quite difficult, or a complete cakewalk depending on what your team ends up being. The varying amounts of buffs pokemon have received over the years really shows. Dexnav also might make the "First Pokemon in an area" less restrictive than usual, you may need to self-rule your way through those.
>>
>>26966599
Depends on what you limit yourself it.
>>
>>26967760
XY is harder than ORAS.
>>
>>26966599
Rutile Ruby is pretty tough
>>
>>26967712
Crits in platinum are a bitch, also that fucking Galactic Skuntank(and sometimes purugly)
>>
>>26966620
>platinum
>hard
You get plenty of strong pokemon easily
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.