[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, will any of you guys use Zygarde 10% or even Zygarde Core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: HNI_0093.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0093.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
So, will any of you guys use Zygarde 10% or even Zygarde Core in your SM story run?

>inb4 using legendaries

I just want to have fun.
>>
I don't like the idea that 10% and 50% are different Pokemon. It triggers me. They should have made 10% the default form of all Power Surge Zygarde and then have it change into 50% at yellow and perfect at red.
>>
I don't think you can get Core sadly..
>>
>>26967246
You probably will, but you would need to collect a certain amount of cells to get Zydog.
>>
>>26966473
>I just want to have fun.
Using legendaries prevents me from having me personally.
>>
>>26967272
>>26966473

No, you won't. They explicitly state that Cell/Core can't be used in battle.
>>
>>26966473
Only time I've ever used legendaries in my game was ny first Pokémon game and my first run of Pokémon White I had a Bouffalant I didn't care about in my party and I was HYPE
>>
>>26966473
I hate the whole idea about different forms, almost as bad as the color/designs of Zygarde
>>
>>26966473
please for the love of cocks let 10% be good i want him to be good
like not so good that i cant use him just good enough to be OU viable, even UU viable PLEASE
>>
>>26967357
I never said it would be used in battle. You would just hold onto it until it becomes 10%.
>>
>>26966473
I always use the box legendary on my team, so probably not. I don't want multiple legends on my team. I might use it on a third run though once I've completed both Sun and Moon once.
>>
>>26967384
>fast
>Dragon Dance
>Coil
>Glare
>Thousand Arrows
>turns into a god if you don't kill it/if it spams Substitute enough
It will be good, don't worry.
>>
>>26966473
>fun
>on /vp/

I don't know if I will. He looks like a good doggo, but if I can't find any use for it I might just box it.
>>
Zydoge looks like shit. I'm boxing it if it's given out. I'll take it any any other forme we get for my living dex but no way does an old pokémon waste a spot on my team on my first pass through a new region. My bros come in after Hall of Fame entry.
>>
Zygarde Core and Zygarde Cells are the first ever Pokemon to not be able to battle.
>>
>>26966473
There's nothing as broish and manly than fighting alongside a mecha and a dog, so Yes.
>>
>>26966473
You have to use snake or dog if you want Genesis Evangilion
>>
>>26966473
>fun
>run through
Pick one.
A run through is a just a way to kill time.
But a play through, and a first one at that is definitely fun.
To answer your implied question, no, I will not be using Zygarde when I play Sun's story mode. I may very well use it, however, when I run through Moon to get the items and exclusive Pokemon. See the difference?
>>
File: 1467306367768.png (418 KB, 640x985) Image search: [Google]
1467306367768.png
418 KB, 640x985
>>
Not anymore. I really wanted to use Zygarde Core and raise it, but it's not playable.
>>
Yes but not on my first run.
Im going to do a mono doge run
>Houndoom
>Granbull
>Stoutland
>Furfrou
>Rockruff
>Zygarde 10%
>>
I like to use "the canon* team" during my run. Just pokemon that "appear" in the story
Example Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, Lapras and Eeevee -> Espeon in FRLG, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Togekiss, Sudowoodo and Celebi in HGSS

If you get Zydoge throughout history, will be in my team

*"""canon"""
>>
>>26966494
There are 3 cores right?
So I assume it's a seperate core, and when it goes 100% it calls the others to it.
Although I don't know what that would mean world wise if say one trainer caught the 50% one in Kalos, and you had 10% Dog try and call 90% of the cells to itself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.