[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Klingklang could've been legitimately super cool if it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: klinklang[1].png (476 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
klinklang[1].png
476 KB, 800x450
Klingklang could've been legitimately super cool if it was the middle evolution and it evolved further into something kickass.

Perhaps into...more gears? :o[/spoiler[
>>
I like Klink and am somewhat disappointed at the way its evolutions went down, but I also can't think of anything better that would replace it so whatever.
>>
File: machinedramon_evolution.jpg (40 KB, 562x246) Image search: [Google]
machinedramon_evolution.jpg
40 KB, 562x246
>>26966344
If they were going for a machine-like creature they should have done it right.
>>
File: 1463893309932.jpg (57 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
1463893309932.jpg
57 KB, 500x691
>>26966344
Pイcs レァチエd?
>>
File: gears.jpg (92 KB, 432x359) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
92 KB, 432x359
>>26966344
Klinklang should evolve into even more gears and wires and cogs until it gets to the point where you just have a living maelstrom of grinding gears and moving parts.
>>
>>26966344
Klnk and Klang are great but yeas, Klang could get his saw-thing, and the evolutiopn become something bigger.
>>
File: Clockmon_xw.png (41 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
Clockmon_xw.png
41 KB, 200x190
>>26966344
Klinklok?
>>
>>26969123
>Pイcs レァチエd?

オhシtニッゲrウァtアレヨウドインg?
>>
File: orrerybig-640x426.png (453 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
orrerybig-640x426.png
453 KB, 640x426
>>26966344
I really want a mega for it to do just that
I think Klang should still be around since its the stage that introduces the sun-and-planet gear dynamic to the line, a dynamic that Klinklang plays with by having a detached gear orbiting it, like a ring to a planet gear.
Pic related is what I had in mind for a concept for a mega.
>>
>gear grind has EIGHTY FIVE (85) FUCKING PERCENT ACCURACY
>absolutely ass coverage outside of Wild Charge and Return
>gets completely walled by any bulky ground mon

fix those things and nothing else matters. design-wise the concept is quirky and I love it but it just can't fucking do anything useful in battle.
>>
>>26966705
I hardly remember this creature though. The focus was all on the characters instead of the monsters, especially in this part.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.