[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yourself as a gym leader thread Example >Position: 5th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 245x171
Yourself as a gym leader thread

Example

>Position:
5th or 6th Badge

>Type:
Water

>Gym Theme:
It's based on an indoor waterpark. You eneter the gym, and there are three different colored waterslides. Each of them takes you to a different place, and the gym is a maze of different colored waterslides, like Burgh's gym in BW2 but more complex because it comes later. At the bottom, you meet me, the gym leader, a lifeguard on a guard stand on the edge of a pool.

>Beginning quote:
"Huh? Someone else landed down here? I'm gonna be honest, I have a hard time leeping track of who all is coming and going down here. I'm guessing you want to battle? Bring it on!"

>Team:
Azumarill, Ludicolo, Cloyster, and Quagsire. Rematch team is pic related

>Post-battle quote:
"That was a rough one...for me, anyways. Here's the Flood Badge! This means all Pokemon up to Level whatever will obey you, even if they're traded. You also can use the HM Surf outside of battle legally, like how I definitely download music legally."

>TM given:
Rain Dance
>>
>>26966338
Damn I meant to put Starmie instead of Slowking
>>
File: Normal Gym Sheet.png (3 MB, 2910x2802) Image search: [Google]
Normal Gym Sheet.png
3 MB, 2910x2802
TM is Return or Frustration depending on how many of the challenger's pokemon faint. If less than half faint, then they get return because they have a strong bond with their pokemon and vice-versa.
>>
>>26966396
>Blunt Badge

Hoo boy, I can already see the ESRB complaints
>>
>>26966396
Can you post the fuck huge template? I only have the the tiny one
>>
File: Gym Sheet.png (59 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
Gym Sheet.png
59 KB, 970x934
>>26966648
>>
File: gym.jpg (358 KB, 936x888) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
358 KB, 936x888
>>
>>26966338
>>26966396
>>26966884
>a gym leader having 6 fully evolved mons

When has this happened?
>>
>>26966929
Gym Leader Blue
>>
>>26966929
The "full team" is for rematch battle or what a gym leader would use at PWT.
>>
File: poisonisbesttype.png (115 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
poisonisbesttype.png
115 KB, 970x934
Put this together because why not.

If Sun and Moon don't add Mega Crobat (which it won't), Mega Venusaur instead.
>>
File: steeltypes.png (284 KB, 968x934) Image search: [Google]
steeltypes.png
284 KB, 968x934
>>
>>26967362
That's a creative badge
>>
>>26967436
came from the custom badges website, i liked it but dont think it's an appropriate steel type badge
>>
File: grass gym.png (117 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
grass gym.png
117 KB, 970x934
>>
>>26967716
??

>TM 19 giga drain
>stopped being TM at gen V

i like the party tho, ludicolo is beast
>>
File: 1466028000743.png (122 KB, 936x888) Image search: [Google]
1466028000743.png
122 KB, 936x888
r8. it's a bit outdated but it stands.
>inb4 le edgy moonfag
>>
>>26967970
>Having 3 of your mons evolve at the same time
Well that's no fun
>>
File: GGy.png (129 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
GGy.png
129 KB, 970x934
>>
7th Leader
Ice type
Ice puzzles because fuck you
Trainers aren't trainers, they just make ice puns
Froslass, Cloyster, Mamoswine, Weavile, Lapras, and Mega Glalie
"Oh, you won. Neat. Take the Not a Little Bitch Badge and get out."
>>
>>26968210
>Trainers aren't trainers they just make ice puns
Like in gen1's fire gym ?
>>
>>26968255
More like on pare with the Mr. Freeze puns in Batman and Robin
>>
>>26966338
>Position
3rd gym

>Type
Steel

>Gym theme
Looking like a armory with all kind of armor for pokemon. I'm just in front of the enter but I'm too concentrate on my work to pay attention to you so you must go through the mess of all the armor and fight the trainers hidden in armors on the ground and stop the fire from my wrought and stop me from working

>Beginning quote
"Hey ! Are you the one who stopped the fire of my furnace ? I was about to do a masterpiece ! I'm going to make you pay for it !"

>Team
Lairon, Heatmor, Pawniard

>Post-battle quote
"So you were just here for my Armor Badge ? It makes sense, take it, you've won it after all ! And take this, it's the TM Fmash Cannon, it's a great move even if I didn't used it in our battle, come back after you beat the league and I'll show you how powerful it can be !"

>Rematch Team
Aggron, Heatmor, Magnezone, Metagross, Bisharp and Aegislash
>>
>>26966338
>Giving starters to leaders

You made yourself a mary-sue OP.
>>
>>26968397
>>Gym theme
>Looking like a armory with all kind of armor for pokemon. I'm just in front of the enter but I'm too concentrate on my work to pay attention to you so you must go through the mess of all the armor and fight the trainers hidden in armors on the ground and stop the fire from my wrought and stop me from working

Wouldn't it be better to just make it a knight then?
>>
>>26966743
>Someone asks for the huge template
>Posts the smaller one instead
Classy
>>
File: gym leader teams template big.png (637 KB, 2910x2802) Image search: [Google]
gym leader teams template big.png
637 KB, 2910x2802
>>26971627
So I decided to erase all the stuff from the picture manually to get the bigger template for anyone who's interested.
>>
>>26968103
damn I didn't even notice. I guess honchcrow would evolve after mightyena and houndoom cause stone.
>>
File: gambler team.png (106 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
gambler team.png
106 KB, 970x934
Basically decide to give my gym a theme rather than a type. I went for gambler with luck based, high risk, high reward strategies and movesets, ie. Sheer Cold Lapras with Blizzard and Thunder, Metronome Clefable, Critical hit abusers, and the dreaded Togiflinch.

Also, been playing way too much FF6 and too lazy to come up with a badge.
>>
File: gym teams.png (2 MB, 2910x2802) Image search: [Google]
gym teams.png
2 MB, 2910x2802
Bump, I spent way too much time doing this.

>>26967331
>Dustox
Nice, I'm always happy too see people acknowledge and use uncommon Mons.

>>26967362
Ayy another Steel bro, props for having Bastiodon in your team, very underrated and fun Mon to use.

Also: I don't know about you others but I actually have my final team sitting in my box ready for a battle.
>>
File: Gym Leader.png (769 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
Gym Leader.png
769 KB, 970x934
Made these two last time the template was put up. Might make another one for funsies.
>>
File: Gym Leader Sheet.png (146 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
Gym Leader Sheet.png
146 KB, 970x934
>>
File: Ground Gym.png (727 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
Ground Gym.png
727 KB, 970x934
>>26974200
>>
>>26967870
Yeah, but Energy Ball is overdone. They need to bring back Giga Drain, maybe in place of Quash.
>>
File: watergym.png (113 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
watergym.png
113 KB, 970x934
r8.

The theme is "guy who breeds the starters", though I didn't want the team to be six starters.
>>
>position
Second gym

>type
Normal

>theme
An old building formally home to a grass type leader. Piles of leaves are scattered through the gym where sleeping trainers or little items would be hidden. The leader is asleep against a tree when encountered.

>beginning quote
(After being talked to multiple times to wake up) "Trainer! I must have lost track of time. Well... (yawns) Welcome to the [city] Gym. If you think I'll go easy you're in for a rude awakening."

>team
Jigglypuff
Komala
Snorlax

>After battle
"Well, what a battle that was. It looks like it really awoke something in you and your pokémon. Trainer, you've earned the Slumber Badge. Oh, before I nod off again take this..,"

>tm
Return

Keeps in-like with the monotype gym theme but also uses sleep in battle. Jigglypuff would Sing/return the challenger while Komala is always asleep and finally snorlax can sort of abuse Rest/return.
>>
>Position:
7th Gym Leader

>Type:
Dark

>Gym Theme:
The gym will be in the ruins of a castle on the outskirts of the town, where the trainer must navigate themselves beneath the cellar which is completely black, save for gaps in the roof which let in sunlight and show the trainer where they should go next on their path (rubble is blocking the clear way, so the player will need this light as a general idea of where to go next...) Gym trainers will be hiding in the shadows for trainers who pick the wrong route, and then at the end the trainer will meet me, the gym leader, who is sitting on an old throne. (Sort of like Morty's gym in Heart Gold/Soul Silver.)

>Beginning Quote:
"Ah, the shadows told me that you would be coming! I assume that you're here for the Dusk Badge? Very well, as the master of this here gym I accept your challenge!

>Team:
Sableye, Umbreon, Skuntank, Sableye, Malamar

>Post Battle Quote:
"Gah! I have been bested! Hahaha, I have not seen a battle like that for a long time! Here, that this, you have earned it for your bravery!!!

>TM Given:
Punishment

>Post-Battle Team:
Umbreon, Hydreigon, Skuntank, Malamar, Pangoro, Mega Sableye
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.