[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they announce Pokémon Black 3 and White 3 >/vp/ rejoices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
>they announce Pokémon Black 3 and White 3
>/vp/ rejoices

>the game uses 3D models
>many features return from XY
>Join Avenue and Funfest Missions are removed but the game adds new features and expands on the PWT
>Ghetsis does one thing that's out of line with his fanon depictions
>Charizard and his Kantomon buddies are available during the postgame
>/vp/ declares them the worst games ever
>>
Why is that title card so edgy
>>
Also:
>Mega Evolutions return, make the Unova starters more viable, and give Emboar a typing besides Fire/Fighting
>/vp/ cries even more
>>
>>26964888
Look up midnitez-remix.

Do it at your own risk, however.
>>
Why are you trying to force this? It isn't even funny.
>>
Great, a million features that have absolutely nothing to do with the fundamental tenets of the series: collecting and battling with Pokemon.
>>
>>26964888
>anything with black is edgy
Wow should I kill myself now?
>>
>>26964876
>>Join Avenue and Funfest Missions are removed but the game adds new features and expands on the PWT

I thought Join Avenue was okay but I'd honestly prefer new features and more PWT.

Is this some sort of bait, OP? This sounds fucking sweet.
>>
>>26964913

>he likes doing literally the same thing over and over and spends 40+ dollarydoos to do it every time a new one comes out
>>
>>26964918
>Not noticing the blood red 3
>Not noticing the bloodsplosion in the background
>>
>>26964913
You know, you CAN skip over them. For me, pokemon's about collecting: battles and contests are equally valid, in my eyes. (although contests are shit and should be completely revamped)
>>
>>26964926
The point is: betcha anything if they make further B/W sequels but add features to draw in genwunners and casuals rather than keeping them in the exclusive /vp/ hipster club, the board would lose their minds.
>>
>>26964959
>>26964876
>if you remake a game but remove things people like for no reason and add things they didnt like they'll get mad

why are you trying to paint this as some deep revelation you made?
>>
>>26964992
Showing that /vp/ hates 3D models and Gen I Pokémon enough to treasure largely-forgotten and seldom-used features over them
>>
>>26964918
Yeah you stupid nigger
>>
File: 1466809232140.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466809232140.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>26964951
>bloodsplosion
a hearty kek was had
>>
>>26965012
>Join Avenue
>seldom used
>the facility that made hatching eggs take literally a second, gives you Max Revives, and made Magnemite the single most traded pokemon of an entire gen
>seldom used

why did you make this thread?
>>
File: 0kYcZe9.gif (2 MB, 228x162) Image search: [Google]
0kYcZe9.gif
2 MB, 228x162
>Join Avenue and Funfest Missions are removed

You lost me. Why the fuck would you take out 2 of the best features from bw2...
>>
>>26965260
Because GF would do it since they recognize that the only people who would clamor for them over things like the PWT and more legendaries are contrarian hipsters on /vp/.
>>
>>26965302
See
>>26965206
>>
>BW3
>not BW0
>>
>>26967010
>not B3 and W0
One set 100 years in the future and the other 100 years in the past.
>>
File: 1420736227527.jpg (47 KB, 408x330) Image search: [Google]
1420736227527.jpg
47 KB, 408x330
>>26964876
>Unova again
>>
File: Edgeworth disdain.jpg (27 KB, 356x448) Image search: [Google]
Edgeworth disdain.jpg
27 KB, 356x448
>>26967690
Wright pls.
>>
>>26964876
>tfw never used Join Avenue or whatever Funfest Missions are
>tfw I don't know what Ghetsis' fanon depictions even are
>tfw I see no downsides to this

If they add the OG Dragon in Sun and Moon and make BW3, I don't care if they ever make a good game again. Can you imagine Castelia City in 3d? Can you imagine all of the great mons, location, characters all returning? Can you imagine Hilda/Hilbert being able to be fought in the post-game? Or Rosa and Nate? Or BOTH? Can you imagine N returning as an older man (not super old, just older than bw2) without Reshiram or Zekrom, and without ANY Pokémon at all, and just being a mentor through the story? All of the characters that we didn't get much character progression on - Yancy, Anthea, Concordia, etc. - returning? Can you imagine Bianca and Cheren... what if one of them had kids?! Can you imagine how amazing this game would be?
>>
>>26965260
What were funfest missions? I sincerely can't remember.
>>
>>26964876
>BW3
I just think of that one SJW fan game with the tranny black kids and the pregnant grandma.
>>
>>26967858
>never used Join Avenue

You missed like the best end game feature.
>>
>>26967948
What was it, anyway? By the description it seemed like it would be a micromanaging kind of thing.
>>
>>26964876
No more Ghetsis being the villain pls.

Unless, this is years later and I don't mind them copying the story (again),
>>
>>26967901
Basically you run in the overworld looking for sparklie tiles that give free items. It was as super convient for gathering evo/trade items and other stuff.
>>
>>26967957
You become owner of plaza
You can make "shops", customize and level them up
You can EV train, buy rarer items, hatch eggs...
Lets say it was O Powers only for you but better intergrated in world.
>>
>>26967995
I guess that doesn't/didn't seem interesting to me. I didn't even do the PWT, either, I pretty much just don't do a lot of post-game stuff other than look for legendaries.
>>
>>26968002
>so basically oras postgame was your fault
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.