[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: serena.png (689 KB, 939x567) Image search: [Google]
serena.png
689 KB, 939x567
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>26963374
She was distracting you from getting that Pokeball.
>>
She had a dick
>>
>>26963374
>She

There's a femininedick under that skirt, it's even hinted at in the text box.
>>
>>26963374
She was saying that she was saying things.
>>
>>26963374
Gamefreak is introducing the first mentally retarded character in their games
so progressive :D
>>
>>26963374
That shes as bland as a mute self inserting protagonist
If they want to push the "rival is the opposite gender character" they could at least get creative
>>
>>26963454
For starters they'll have to remember that green is not a creative color.
>>
>>26963374
And this game sold millions of copies. ffs
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (272 KB, 440x299) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
272 KB, 440x299
>>26963374
Serena/Calem hit their heads. There's no other explanation to how obscenely boring they are.
>>
>>26963374
The reason we are so alike is because we are alike
Serena everyone. I wanna spill Spaghetti on her like she spilled on the floor.
>>
>>26963485
now let's all agree, to never be creative again
>>
>>26963374
That she is also autistic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.