[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roothoot is real >Rowlet becomes Grass/Ground >Ballio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: Peaceful Poreh.gif (157 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful Poreh.gif
157 KB, 400x400
>Roothoot is real
>Rowlet becomes Grass/Ground
>Ballio is real
>The sun is fire
>Grubbin doesn't evolve into Charjabug
>Rockruff is secretly a starter
Will you get it through your thick heads already?
You're always wrong. Always. Anyone who thought, or still believes, that any of the above is right and/or correct are either gullible as fuck or master b8rs and need to be shot. I am sick and tired of seeing your shit clog up this board.

If you agree with me, have a porygon-z
>>
>Grubbin is already shown to evolve into charjabug

Hehe xd
>>
File: 1466907321813.jpg (145 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
1466907321813.jpg
145 KB, 866x1300
>>26961283
>Ballio
HOW DO PEOPLE STILL NOT KNOW THIS THING WAS DEBUNKED GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>26961296
And? Ballio and Roothoot are also proven fake, and Solgaleo isn't Fire-type.

The keyword up there is "thought", which is a past-tense word.
>>
>>26961283
Roothoot has not been deconfirmed... People put a label on it right from the start and said it was a starter... It is most likely the second form of Rowlet and the cat and dolphin are roaming Pokemon... Rocket won't become grass/ground but kitten will become fire/ground and Popplio water/fighting according to the official site, Ballio has been confirmed fake, The sun isn't on fire, Grubbin evolves into acharya bug, There is space for a 4th starter on the official site
>>
>>26962939
>Rocket won't become grass/ground but kitten will become fire/ground and Popplio water/fighting according to the official site
>according to the official site
See, this is why the Grass/Ground shit exists.
If you REALLY want to go by the official site and unused type icons, for whatever reason, then Rowlet actually would turn Grass/Ground.
You can't just have it your way. Either go by the official site entirely, or don't at all.
>>
>>26962982
Nope... For awhile I thought the order mattered but then I when they showed Moons type before Sun and with proof Rowlet will be off ground in its final evolution (shown on pokedex entry) then the Ground must go to litten and fighting to Popplio ... I would however wouldn't mind if Rowlet became a grass/ground velociraptor
>>
>>26961283
OP's right majority is always wrong on /vp/ its been that way since it was made
>>
>>26961283
Op you forgot
>Its Gen 6.5

but other than that, you're right
>>
I still think Roothoot is a very early betadesign of Rowlet. And I wasn't even an owlfag before tehs tarters were revealed.
>>
File: poor grubber.png (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
poor grubber.png
115 KB, 500x500
>>26961296 I'm hurt that it doesn't evolve into something more creative.

He starts looking good and turns into a lame shitter and an uncreative edgemaster. Why did they do this?
>>
>implying the sun is fire
>implying the moon is clouds
>>
>>26961283
>Ballio isnt real
Ballio is real faggot
>>
File: inblog.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1216) Image search: [Google]
inblog.jpg
200 KB, 1024x1216
You go to the moon and find Magearna in a tower
>>
>>26963039
Velociraptor from an owl?
>>
>>26961283
>Rowlet becomes Grass/Ground
it will though
>>
>>26966890
Here's your (You)
>>
The only thing that confuses me with the idea that Rowlet will become a grass/ground is the flying type at the start.

With the exception of Bulbasaur, all starters are purely their respective type. If Rowlet is going to be based off a grounded bird anyways, why even add the flying type at the first stage? They could of easily said it prefers to waddle rather then fly and kept it a pure grass, but it seems silly to start it off as a flying pokemon when its immediately going to go back to staying primarily on the ground.
>>
File: Profusely sweating man seal.png (490 KB, 641x607) Image search: [Google]
Profusely sweating man seal.png
490 KB, 641x607
>>26966946
>Ballio
>Real

Bro, I fucking wish, but there was already that one D.I deconfirmation thread.

As much as I'd like it, there's no turning back now, his chances dropped to 0%. It would take a miracle by this point.

Fucking shame too, I got too overly attached to this sea lion.
>>
File: 1464129413566.png (597 KB, 360x1928) Image search: [Google]
1464129413566.png
597 KB, 360x1928
>>26967620
Possible but improbable.

>>26968460
This is now a Balio thread
>>
File: 1465630120846.jpg (360 KB, 992x1030) Image search: [Google]
1465630120846.jpg
360 KB, 992x1030
>>26968546

That'd be nice. I really grew fond of his design, last time I liked a actual pokemon this much was back when Scrafty was first revealed. Scrafty's a real bro too.

I guess if Ballio/Pinnister were ever to become real, he'd just be a big lovable oaf. Can't picture him being that scary. Just a nice poke acting like a big clown. There's hardly any clown pokemon too, so I'd welcome any clown poke.
>>
>>26961322
I didn't know it was debunked, because i never believed in it in the first place
>>
>>26967620
All final evolutions of Grass starters seem to become prehistoric plus the whole Raptors are Bitds thing
>>
>>26962939
>still clinging on to roothoot
Anon, please give me your name and address so I can come round to your house and laugh at you for 4 hours straight.
>>
>>26961322
It wasn't even well made.
>>
>>26961283
You as well op
take a porygon-Z
>>
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.