[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About those stupid "betatester" threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: castoff.png (51 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
castoff.png
51 KB, 300x287
I'm sure they're all fake bullshit, one person makes one and then a whole bunch of copycats spring up to spew their bullshit.

But I have to ask, did any of what all of them said actually match up to eachother. Besides obvious fanpleasing/pandering shit that people have asked for for years.

Pic not related.
>>
>>26960533
No.
>>
>>26960533
Nope, one said the evil guys were pirates, another one said they were a tourist agency, one said that Popplio's evo was gender neutral, another one said it looked feminine...

fake and gay but it got many people interested 4/10
>>
They're fun and they're /vp/ tradition. Things aren't the same without 'beta testers' and people whose wife's son works at gamefreak.
>>
Fucking summerfags having to point out the threads are fake. Jesus. Those threads are made for retards like you.
>>
>>26960937
That's because these two claimed to be one particular person. That means one of them was 100% lying.
>>
Actually, if I remember correctly a few said the same thing about a black rat that's type was dark. They said different things about it but the descriptions were exactly the same.
>>
>>26963142
>oh man, what a coincidence, they both said the rat looked like a rat
>>
>>26960533
I saw an anon posted here some time ago the perfect gotcha question regarding fake leakfags, but i cant remember it for the life of me

something about confirming testing locations i think
>>
>>26963178
Not what I meant but now that you mention it, I see what you mean.
>>
File: 1466717873953.gif (163 KB, 267x192) Image search: [Google]
1466717873953.gif
163 KB, 267x192
>>26960937
>>26961130
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.