[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was browsing around the internet and I got to reading about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I was browsing around the internet and I got to reading about Gef the talking mongoose

>Mongooses were imported from India to the island of Man (Gef haunted that island) to curb the rabbit population
>Yungoos is imported to curb the population of something
>Yungoos' evolution will be based on Gef
>Next Pokémon game will be set on India
>We finally have a cryptid pokémon

My Yungoos will be named Gef, anyway

Screencap this so that I can feel good when this turns out to be true
>>
>>26959048
Mongooses were brought to Hawaii to reduce the rat population. You, in real life. Not your shitty Gerf fanfic.
>>
It will be called Yugegoos
>>
>>26959071
That did happen but the idiots who did this didn't realize that rats are nocturnal and mongoose are daiurnal. Instead of killing rat, mongoose helped to wipe out 95% of the unique species of birds.
>>
>>26959048
>new threat to lopunny
ohyes
>>
>>26959071
And to the island of Man, so what's your point?
>>
Dunno how this would be the first cryptid pokemon, even if for some reason they base it off Gef.

How would an evolution based on gef look any different though, gef didn't look any different from other mongooses, it just had the gimmick of talking.
>>
>>26959048
>>Next Pokémon game will be set on India
Oh great. We're getting a Pokémon that's literally shit.
>>
>>26959111
Not the first cryptid, but everyone is complaining about the lack of them

he had the gimmick of talking but he also was yellowish
I don't know how they will get him to look different from other mongooses but I feel pretty sure that he could be based on Gef.
>>
>>26959048
>first cryptid Pokemon
>what is Sableye
>>
>>26959095
Well, now I know what to request over at /trash/ when Yungoos' evolution is revealed.
>>
>>26959153
Being yellowish isn't exactly uncommon with mongoose.

The only way it could be "based" on gef as far as I can tell is through Dex description even then I'd say it'd be a reference to it rather than being based off the guy. And I feel like it'll focus on the voracious appetite it has over introducing a talking element.

Though naming yours is Gef is patrician name choice regardless.
>>
Ive actually got a tattoo of Gef on my whole lower leg-he has human hands and feet.I went to the Isle of man a few years back and found the ruins of the cottage.Pretty cool
>>
>>26959145
>>26959048
>Next pokemon is set in india
have fun playing as a female and getting raped if you lose a battle
>>
>>26959221
Excellent.
>>
>>26959221
New ghost type is an abortion found on the side of the roads
>>
>>26959277
Tepig preys on it
>>
>>26959277
>Food items will make your pokemon sick and slowly kill them
>>
>>26959048
>Yungoos is imported to curb the population of something
THEY HAVE TO GO!
>>
>>26959330
Topu Keku. Someone post the webm.
>>
>Yungoos is not a Pokémon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon, and now Yungoos are commonly seen around the Alola region.
>>
>>26959091
It's incredible how full retard shit like this happens.

Just like the thing with cane toads.

Holy fuck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.