[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the circles are gone, how are battles taking place in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465235158821.png (184 KB, 357x262) Image search: [Google]
1465235158821.png
184 KB, 357x262
Since the circles are gone, how are battles taking place in the water like Surf encounters going to look?

G-Gamefreak can't possibly be so lazy the pokémon will just stand in the water, right...?

...right?
>>
>>26958391
:^)
>>
They will probably stand on a piece of wood or a big rock
>>
>>26958391
They'll stand on the Pokémon you're surfing on with you.
>>
They should put all their efforts into giving all Pokemon a swimming animation.
>>
>>26958391
If you pay attention, the circles haven't gone, a big single circle is used instead two like past game. Well at least this is the case for battles on tall grass.
>>
>>26958442
>Magcargo swimming
>>
>>26958442
>all non-flying Pokemon get swimming animations
>Tropius, Salamence, Xatu and others still glide instead of getting landed idle poses
REEEEEE
>>
>>26958461
Is this bait
>>
>>26958465
For pokemon like hippowdon, magcargo, groudon, they should get a small platform of sand or rocks.
Like magcargo's lava cooling becomes a platform for him. So fire, rock, ground get a rock
For grass types they could be standing on a pile of leafs and twigs, psychics can be levitating
>>
>>26958391
Would be cool if they made the Pokémon battle in top of boats
>>
>>26958465
Just add a little steam and there you go.
>>
>>26958759
>we want the minecraft audience
>>
>>26958632
Watch again all the trailers that contain a tall grass battle and after that tell me if my previous post was bait.
>>
>>26959154
I don't see what you're talking about, besides battles take place in circular arena in tall grass, which is just cause they didn't animate the models in grass.
>>
>>26958914
?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.