[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betatesting SM. Continued from >>26957027 as the thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: sm.jpg (88 KB, 585x580) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
88 KB, 585x580
Betatesting SM.
Continued from >>26957027 as the thread has been trolled and derailed.
>>
werther's original op is my favorite candy
>>
>>26958384
How long has your dad worked for Nintendo?
>>
>>26958384
So what's the evil team name?
>>
>>26958468
Evil team is basically pirates, which seems silly because we've already had Team Aqua. This time it's Team Marauder. They sort of work with a big bad who wants to remove nature from the island and replace it with modernization.
>>
fuck off already
>>
>>26958384
Are you a homosexual?
>>
>>26958479
the so called leaker didn't say that

it's a tourism agence
>>
>>26958384
is the game harder? or are they just the as easy as XY/ORAS?
>>
>>26958479
What? "You" said >>26957144 that it's a tourism agency.

Fuck off.
>>
How many dicks can you at once
>>
>>26958555
Current Mathematical Models suggest: 23
>>
>>26958548
Dude, that was !sT1WInImVM who claimed to be the leaker. Always read the trips.
>>
>>26958592
noted, post deleted out of shame.
>>
Shall we have some more fun?
>>
>>26958648
go ahead. its unlikely that you are OP, but then again its unlikely that OP was legit in the first place, so the chance of you being legit is about the same
go ahead and reveal to us all your secrets, oh wise one.
>>
>>26958648
Can you sit on benches?
>>
>>26958479
Imagine having nothing better to do in life than this
>>
>>26958667
Sweet.

Well for starters, you have to surf between islands constantly. Practically like Hoenn meets Wind Waker. You're constantly surfing. 75% of the game is on the water.

Also, there are small portions when you take direct control of Simisear and it turns into a beat em up style action game.
>>
>>26958479
Is it true that Lillie is connected to them and that their base is the mansion on the artificial island?
>>
>>26958648
you're a fake
>>
>>26958384
What are the names of the islands?
>>
Oh my fucking God.

Sorry /vp/. I tried to give you some actual information but a dozen faggots have to ruin it for everybody else.
>>
>>26958690
getting triggered?
>>
>>26958694
Look mom im trolling 4chan xD
>>
Give us screencaps. It is an image board after all.
Pikipek evolution?
>>
>>26958709
Not him but he's right. It's mind blowing that someone would be pathetic enough to do something like this. You must be really starved for attention, positive or negative. >>26958711
>>
>>26958739
I'm doing you all a favor. Not a single "Original OP" ever had real information.
>>
Remember to filter every tripcode aside form the OP. I don't believe this is true, but at least it's a fun thing to pass some time.
>>
>>26958747
You people didn't prove anyone wrong, though.
Your screaming about how the real leaker is lying is even less credible than what he said.
>>
>>26958790
Except that even this OP is confirmed fake. Read the previous thread.
>>
>>26958708
You're the biggest faggot of them all though
>>
>>26958747
It doesn't matter. The original guy was fun and gave out well thought answers even if they weren't real. You're just angry that you never get attention IRL so anons like you decided to fuck things up in that thread so you can get newfags replying to you.
>>
>>26958824
Well you replied to me. So that must make you a newfag, you newfag.
>>
S T O P R E P L Y I N G
T
O
P

R
E
P
L
Y
I
N
G
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.