[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have a hard time accepting these designs? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon.png (1 MB, 2394x1200) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
1 MB, 2394x1200
Does anyone else have a hard time accepting these designs? They really look nothing like pokemon to me.
>>
Look like pokemon to me.
>>
well they are so fuck off
>>
Hoopa unbound is a little much but other than that I don't see an issue
>>
>>26957311
No need to be rude anon
>>
I usually don't like legendaries because they all feel a bit weird to me. But I'm used to that since gen 1.
>>
>>26957296
>Does anyone else have a hard time accepting these designs
No. Hoopa-U is a badass. Get some taste.
>>
>>26957296
regular hoopa and topu keko seem okay, the others... meh
>>
Mewtwo looks pretty bizarre if you think about it. And Deoxys.
>>
legendary pokemon always push the boundaries.

although honestly i like all of those designs better than yungoos and bruxish.
>>
>>26957296
What does a pokemon look like to you anon?
>>
>>26957401
This. You had all the Pokemon then suddendly it was Dragonball.
>>
Volcanion is the only Pokemon that really strikes me as being odd. I don't know what it is about Volcanion that makes it seem really weird to me, maybe the face. I don't know, just doesn't seem like something a trainer would call out of a pokeball, or train with.

Maybe the movie will change that for me, I really disliked Hoopa unbound until I saw the movie.
>>
Hoopa-Unbound has quickly become my favorite 6th Gen designed mon by far. The rest look like Pokemon to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.