[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did we do to get blessed with all this M E M E M A G I C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: meme magic.png (357 KB, 970x934) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.png
357 KB, 970x934
What did we do to get blessed with all this
M E M E
M A G I C

What can we expect in the future?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 646x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 646x375
>>26956358
>>
We're getting a Golduck evo because of Sparkii, screencap this.
>>
>>26956371
No, the meme is deny the synchro.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+05.44.16).png (1 MB, 1583x916) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+05.44.16).png
1 MB, 1583x916
>>26956372
Who?
>>
>>26956383
Synchro was a meme
>>
>>26956385
/vp/'s queen obviously
>>
1 people already knew the jap name of Rowlet
2 Yungoos looks nothing like that thing, and that thing was posted much, you're just picking one that would fit your purposes
3 there was only a question of time before they made an electric hedgehog, and it looks nothing like sonichu

These area all shit, and not the result of meme magic
>>
>>26956740
this.
>>
>>26956740
1 and 2 are wrong.
Roothoot was posted before we knew the trademarked names, but it didn't go into full shitposting mode until they got revealed, and actually fitted. Somnignon is also one of the more well received fake leaks.
>>
>>26956885
>Somnignon is also one of the more well received fake leaks
It still doesn't look much like yungoos.
it looks more like a ferret than a mongoose, none of the colors fit, neither do details like the ears, eyes, feet, or even mouths

>Roothoot was posted before we knew the trademarked names
do you know the date the trademarked names were leaked? i'm trying to find the source
we know the first image of roothoot came about in march, but even if you're right about the trademarks, i'd still wager it's just a coincidence
>>
>>26956943
Serebii posted them April 20th, but I believe they were discovered a few days earlier if I remember correctly. Either way Roothoot came first.
>>
>>26957247
Alright, but what do you think is more probable of the two

one fake starter, among many of which had been made, coincidentally turned out to fit the name that leaked roughly 6 weeks later, and was then revived since people knew it would be relevant
or
from an unknown source, allegedly 2chan, a pokemon was leaked, only as a drawing that had the right typing and colors, but details like eyes, shape, beak and color distribution and even angle/stance of the pokemon was completely wrong, for some sort of reason
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.