[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise the truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CmaKEUJXEAAZVUX.jpg (9 KB, 459x169) Image search: [Google]
CmaKEUJXEAAZVUX.jpg
9 KB, 459x169
When did you realise the truth?
>>
After he blocked me for asking the entirely reasonable question of "how does a few images prove anything? You could've just as well photoshopped them yourself"
>>
fuckin rip other thread
>>
so what happened
>>
>>26954028
>>26954238
I just got home from the movie theater, what the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>26954028
who the fuck actually cares about this autistic man, his autistic interest in pokemon, his autistic channel and his autistic pathetic first world drama over nothing?

Nobody fucking cares, fuck off
sage
>>
>>26954028
What the fuck is this and why is there a thread about it? Is it about furries or reddit? If so, please leave.
>>
>>26954320
>>26954264
faggots
>>
>>26954028
Explain this meme.
>>
>>26954390
Verlisify is a furfaggot. He's having a fag fight with other faggot poketubers over whose the Fag King of Mount Faggot. Then some fag thought it would be funny time drag that faggotry into here.
It's not.
>>
>>26954455
A furfag fight? About what? Who's gayest? I don't get it, don't they just upload videos? They don't know each other, what do they have to talk about? Probably a couple of Clinton supporters.
>>
>>26954471
Seem more like Trump supporters, since most of his supporters are furfags.
>>
>>26954501
only ironically
they'll stop when they realize he'll end their degeneracy
>>
>>26954471
They're trying to outshit each another by complaining about what a lying shitter the other side is.
"Verly hacked shit, here's photoshopped proof"
"I didn't hack shit, here's photoshopped proof"
etc.
>>
>>26954028
The truth about how awful a person Verlis is? A while back.
>>
>>26954028
What is this cringey bullshit?
>>
>>26954551
just some tumblrshit that comes with all the cancer crossposting from furries and shit
>>
>>26954028
>i am #sttandingwithverlisss bc desu hes the besst pogeyman player EVAR xddd
>>
Does he wear that dog collar because he wants to be someone's pet himself and eat dog food? You can't turn into a dog, Verlis, even if you think you are.
>>
why are people still bumping those threads?
verisfy, if you are here, be a man, take a trip and stop with all the spam
if not, whoever spam him, if you are still here, get a trip so i could laugh at you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.