[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is vp's most hated pokemon gen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_004A1.jpg (271 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_004A1.jpg
271 KB, 854x480
Which one?
>>
the last number of my post
>>
>>26953662
No, the last number of my post is objectively the worst!
>>
>>26953720
objectively confirmed. Fuck gen 0
>>
>>26953652
3 or 6 honestly.

This doesnt represent my opinions (well, I do dislike 6) but its safe to say those two get the most hate here.
>>
>>26953720
Volcanion is pretty bad.
>>
>>26953652
either 5 or 6
>>
any other answer is shit unless it's the last number of my post
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10652698
Poll.
>>
>>26953652
All gens are equally hated

Gen 1 because it's the first, most hardcore fans find a lot of the Mons boring, it's the most pandered and has objectively the worst games while nostalgiafags jerk it off constantly

Gen 2 because many people find most of the Pokemon boring or forgettable

Gen 3 because it's Hoenn, because it was a time when a lot of fans began to outgrow the series, half the Pokemon were pretty strange to a lot of fans, and water trumpets

Gen 4 because most of it was overdesigned evolutions of past Pokemon, and those that weren't were pretty overdesigned, D/P are usually pretty trashed, and there's way too many legendaries

Gen 5 because of many of the designs of many of the Mons and/or because it had too many mons, and it had too many legendaries

Gen 6 because, despite all the hype the games were pretty so/so, not enough mons, megas were a dumb gimmick

I can't wait to see why everyone hates Gen 7.

Gen 6
>>
>>26954695
>all gens are hated

Yes

>all Gens are equally hated

Nope.
>>
>>26953652
Gen 4 easily?
>>
>>26954695
This. I'm unable to decisively select my least favorite generation. None of them are particularly bad.
>>
Honestly all the gens have their own problems but I feel like gen 6 was incredibly underwhelming and was just preparation for gen 7.
>>
>>26954747
>none of them are particularly bad
This is what's wrong with the franchise.
>>
5 > 2 = 1 > 3 > 4 > 6
Just my opinion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.