[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAY AND NIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463436647223.jpg (158 KB, 1600x705) Image search: [Google]
1463436647223.jpg
158 KB, 1600x705
Owls , Kittens and Sea Lions are known for being Nocturnal animals.

That and Rockruff hiding a "Secret" could mean that the starters are going to have 2 phases- Day Mode and Night Mode.
>>
SM has brought out the most autistic fucks to this board.

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
Plus, Hawaii has been known for the creation of various Power Plants and Solar Grids.

Thats where Grubbin comes into play.
>>
I was saying that day one when everyone was trying to figure out the theme of the starters. Rockruff fits with it too so it only makes more sense to me now. I don't know about having different forms, they might just mention them being affected by the legendary messing with the moon or something. The only one that's going to have a circus vibe is popplio just watch.
>>
cats are actually crepuscular, meaning they are most active at dawn and dusk. it's different than being nocturnal.
>>
>>26952360
Hi welcome to /vp/ you must be new
This happens every time a new generations out
>>
>>26956656
I refuse to accept this.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.