[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Locations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Alola.png (2 MB, 974x687) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
2 MB, 974x687
How will the gyms be distributed? Melemele will have at least one, but what about the rest? How would you like for them to be distributed, location and type wise.
>>
>>26950087
8/4=2 genius
>>
At least one gym on a giant, travelling yacht, barge, or tanker. Rotation battles become relevant on a rocking sea! I want it!
>>
>>26950191
what did he mean by this
>>
>>26950087
Melemele: Possibly two gyms.
Second island: Probably three to four gyms.
Third island: Last two to three gyms.
>>
>>26950087
There isn't even 8 fucking towns/cities other than the starting village.
>>
I'd be fine with less than 8 gyms as long as the battles/town quests were more challenging/deep.
>>
>>26950087
The Yggdrasil insland clearly doesn't have any.
>>
>>26950087
Does anyone have the high res pictures of every individual island?
>>
>>26950325
Starting island has at least 4 towns (if the huge forest is blocking one), second island has 5 or possible 6 if one is behind the volcano, and the third island has at least 3. There are plenty of towns Anon.
>>
>>26950227
He means 2 per island
>>
>>26950565
Wouldn't work, there doesn't appear to be any actual towns on the legendary island.
>>
Type wise I hope the gyms are (in no particular order):

>Dragon
>Poison
>Fairy
>Steel
>Fire
>Ghost
>Ground
>Dark

And the Elite Four:

>Rock
>Grass
>Flying
>Normal
>>
File: Map of map ALola.jpg (3 MB, 10000x7069) Image search: [Google]
Map of map ALola.jpg
3 MB, 10000x7069
>>26950356
Also have the 20 MB version: http://www.mediafire.com/view/9v1awj7ycf2bjqy/Alola_region.jpg
>>
>>26950642
I love you anon.

>>26950622
I think a bug gym is almost a given.
>>
>>26950622
>no ice
>no water
>no grass
kys ys
>>
>>26950642
I feel like the green roofed building beside the protagonists house (the blue roofed building) on the first island could possibly be a gym for the starting town with the city there having another.
>>
>>26950541
A lone building doesn't equal a city you fucking moron. 1st island has a village and a city, that's it. 2nd island has 2 cities and 2 towns. 3rd island has 2 cities, and a lot of lone building here and there. Unless there's Gyms outside of cities now, there's simply not enough shown on the map to fill 8 of them.
>>
>>26950666
>I want more gyms that have been done to death!
>>
>>26950694
The player lives in one of the orange-roofed houses in the village, idiot.
>>
>>26950713
Weren't they shown in one of the trailers to come out of the blue roofed building?
>>
>>26950739
In the trailer where we actually saw the player's house from the inside, they walked out of the second orange-roofed building in the village. The blue-roofed building is one you visit later on, after you've received your starter.
>>
>>26950776
Nigga, in the gameplay they walked out of the house >>26950694 and >>26950713 are referencing. Once again a proof of /vp/ spouting shit without knowing all the facts.
>>
>>26950851
I say the protagonist lives in an orange-roofed house, you correct me by linking to another comment saying the protagonist lives in an orange-roofed house. What exactly did you correct me on again?
>>
>>26950875
Oh fuck, meant to quote the one above your post. What I'm saying is that on the Treehouse gameplay we saw that the player's house is the blue roofed one that >>26950694 and >>26950739 are referring to. Go and watch the Treehouse E3 gameplay video again and you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>26950622
>Dark
Never ever.
>>
>>26950325
I count around 12, which is the number of Cities/Towns Johto has. Not that bad in my opinion since Johto worked fine with that number.
>>
>>26950696
>Implying the map represents the actual in game look anymore
Look at the town with the train or whatever in the Kalos map. Or everything on Mountain Kalos for the matter.
>>
more important...
will there be trumpets in the OST?
>>
>>26951387
The Kalos map is the exception though. In every other game, every city is pretty clearly there.
>>
>>26951450
Then how are you so sure the Alola map won't do the same? Besides, we already know the perspective is covering stuff, mainly the Pokemon Center/Town behind the forest on Melemele
>>
>>26951542
I'm not. But Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh have similar art in their official maps and show each location clearly

Alola and ORAS Hoenn have similar art as well, and ORAS Hoenn follows the idea of making the overworld clearly represent each location. I assume the same will happen here.
>>
>>26951718
Plus if you've ever looked at the ingame map, it looks just like the art.
>>
>>26952022
Yeah, going through Route 1 matched up with the map

In fact Route 1 looks shorter in game
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.