[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the "new features" section, we have a picture of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: stoutland.jpg (19 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
stoutland.jpg
19 KB, 400x240
In the "new features" section, we have a picture of a trainer with a Stoutland.

But what's around its neck? A MegaStone? A Sync Collar?
>>
a regular collar or part of the saddle
>>
>>26948583
i am more curious about that hat
>>
>>26948614
I thought it looked like a bug like maybe it was a hat of a new pokemon but I actually think it's just a helmet.
>>
>>26948583
So is it going to be another wasted feature like Gogoat and Rhyhorn riding?
>>
>>26948583
Oooh, the person is riding the pokemon. Makes sense.

>>26948614
I guess it's a regular riding helmet.
>>
>>26948583
None of the above, the trainer is riding on the back of the Stoutland and the collar is likely connected to a saddle or the reigns the trainer is holding.
>>
>>26948583
I'm surprised people haven't brought up that this is on the same island where you catch the box legendary's. It's obvious from the landscape and the numerous bridges up top.
>>
File: tumblr_noa00amyD31u5gaxgo1_500.gif (873 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noa00amyD31u5gaxgo1_500.gif
873 KB, 500x211
>>26948666
>>
File: airedale.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
airedale.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>26948583
It's a harness, OP. Probably with a handle attached that resembles somewhat a service dog harness.
>>
>>26948666
This, Satan is shining some light on the retarded mouthbreathers of /vp/.
>>
>>26948614
>>26948644
It looks like a Hawlucha head.
>>
i'm wondering if it's gonna be 3 pokemon in confined routes again. that route looks somewhat linear.

i see no reason why they couldn't have a large category of ridable pokemon that you could use in place of the bike. it's just a matter of animating the models. a stoutland isn't actually any different from a bike functionally...
>>
>>26948583
>"New features"
I hope this means it isn't as limited as Kalos.
Would be cool if there was a selection of Pokemon that you could ride on like a HM anywhere you want. Maybe there'd just be a selection of like 10 mons.
Stoutland, Rhyhorn, Rapidash, Dodrio for example.
>>
>New features
>Duh, OP it's just a saddle.
>It's just riding like in XY with a saddle.

Wake up, Mareeple.
>>
>>26948583
It's just slave S&M harness
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.