[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this video correctly theorizes the plot to Sun and Moon I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 550x550
If this video correctly theorizes the plot to Sun and Moon I fucking swear. I'm probably gonna get roasted to shit because of the cringy aspects of this video, but it's pretty interesting. I really hope Sun and Moon's plot is as complex as these guys make it out to be: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
It won't be, and thank god for that.
>>
>Pokemon Series
>Complex
>>
>>26948550
faggot
>>
>>26948550
TL;DW
>>
All you shitheads are complaining about Pokemon being a kid's game and that GF is making it too easy. So wouldn't it be a little better if the plot was one that actually made you think?
>>
>>26948626
That's implying GF can make an actually good story.
>>
>>26948575
>I don't like story
>I don't like good games
>>
File: image.png (477 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477 KB, 1136x640
This fag thinks those synchro gems are just revives.
>>
its funny how his avatar looks NOTHING like him... hes fat and sloppy in real life xD
>>
>>26949707
Most youtube gamers' avatars don't look like them. It's because they're usually fan art (or commissioned, lol), and people don't want to draw double chins, acne, and greasy hair.
>>
>>26948670
I know this is bait, but it's sad that the upcoming generation really gives zero shits about gameplay, and wants it to take a backseat to some halfassed attempt at story. It's even more sad that these people have probably never read a book, so instead of going to the proper storytelling medium, they shit up another one instead.
>>
i ain't watching that shit

whats the tl:dw?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.