[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
August 6, 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Uranium did what Pokemon sage couldn't
>>
That's because it didn't get sage'd.
>>
The people making it actually spent time working on it rather than putting up 50 surveys for every single thing.
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 540x304
Post yfw you're not the Sage team
>>
>>26945926
>>
It still is an unoptimized piece of shit though?
>>
>>26946005
Yes but it got released, while Sage is still in dev hell.
>>
Uranidid what Sacouldnt
nah
>>
>>26945446
Congratulations to JV.
>>
File: uwotm8.png (18 KB, 722x162) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
18 KB, 722x162
>>
Now to wonder if Prism will be finished before Sage.
>>
Wait, Sage is still being made? I stopped giving a shit when they started trying to hide the surveys behind questions about shit no one was paying attention to.
>>
Uranium
>9 years of constant, steady development by an organized team

Sage
>2 years of development on a board full of autistic man children who would rather shitpost than make progress
>2 more years of actual development by a team

Uranium has had over double the dev time and has been organized magnitudes more neatly than Sage. And Sage is *still* of much, much better quality. But definitely Sage BTFO again, right guys?
>>
Did the Uranium devs change a single pokemon completely simply because a few people complained that it was a waifumon?
>>
This thread just added another 3 weeks
>>
>>26946695
we should cull the bug waifu
>>
>>26946671
>2 more years of actual development by a team
said team is still pretty dysfunctional too
>>
>>26946865
No need to make your comment inaccurate by saying "pretty". It is dysfunctional, and not in that it argues and grumbles and does dumb shit. It just doesn't "work or operate in a proper or particular way" at all.
>>
>>26946695
>>26946857
which pokemon is it ?
>>
>>26946671
It's also only only two people. It's much easier to come to a compromise when there's only two people instead of a multitude.
>>26946695
I've been playing since 3.0 and I don't think so? Plenty of Pokemon's designs got changed between 2.0 and 3.0 (for the better). You could say Selkid and Syrentide are waifumons, but they're also relatively new. Maybe the very early versions of the game, though that was forever ago. If you go back far enough, Inflagetah was originally a starter over Archilles.
>>
>>26946748
What is that, 6 weeks now?
Wow, you might actually have something to post this time.
>>
>>26947561
there's another 2 days

Come on, I can go all day
>>
>>26947849
>I can go all day
And this is why Sage will ultimately never be finished. You rack disciprine.
>>
>>26946671
Pokemon Clover
>Almost 2 years of development on a board full of autistic neckbeards who would rather shitpost than make progress
>Mostly mediocre designs (unfunny memes,shitty designs,offensive jokes and stolen designs)
>Satirical project attempt but failed miserably.
>Literally is a mess.
>>
>>26945446
I like the concept of Uranium Pokemon à la Shadow Pokemon!

However, trainer models looks bad, and some fakemon weird.
>>
>>26945464
thanks tumblr
>>
>>26948460
>pokeaus.
>two years collectively.
>All it achieved was shitting out a fuckton of concept art of varying quality.
It really was the proto "draw fakemon" thread.
>>
>>26945446
So how is it?
>>
>>26951530
Toxiraptor destroyed the cominuty.
Is stolen now.
Pokemon Clover killed pokeaus,get over it.
>>
>>26951591
Not bad, some ups and downs.
but at least can make a team.
>>
Name your team
Archilles
Baariette
Glavinug
Dramsama
Coatlith
Dunseraph

What I used in the last demo anyway. Looking forward to Yatagaryu and Lavent be obtainable.
>>26951591
Some crappy designs that aren't even good for battle (even the creator said Chyinmunk is the definition of vendor trash), some good ones. The earliest designs are the weakest.

It is rough in places, the last one I played did get a little memetastic in trainer dialogue, but it doesn't get to the part of being overwhelming. It's okay. Like the designs, good in some places, eh in others, but when it releases it'll be one o the few finished fangames. And the designs aren't completely unsalvageable, not like Solar Light/Lunar Dark.
>>
>>26948460
and still keeping shitty threads
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.