[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My reaction when seeing the new pokemon https://youtu.be/6E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
My reaction when seeing the new pokemon

https://youtu.be/6Eq9CUBqEj8?t=191
>>
>>269450588
That Nigga ETIKA is just a waste of time 12 minutes for 1.50 trailer its fucking time waste watch nappy or sacred they have analyze and everything fuck you eitaka SOAB
>>
shut the fuck up these pokemon are awesome.

I bet that if it were up to you, every Pokemon would be an edgy fighting Pokemon or some big badass Dragon.
>>
>>26945058
>same thread keeps getting made as bait
Summer-time.
>>
File: 767.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
767.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26945058
>>
>>26945058
Get this nigger out of here.
>>
>>26945216
All great designs aside from Jynx and Mr Mime who are Drampa tier of disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x307
>>26945058
> mfw OP is a faggot and his probably younger than the pic he posted
>>
>>26945249
>DRAMPA TIER OF DISGUSTING

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE
>>
>>26945249
>being this contrarian
>>
>>26945258
>>26945261
>pokemon based on humans
>pokemon based on old humans
>not disgusting

You're the contrarian ones here
No one outside of /vp/ like this Yukai Watch horror
>>
>>26945319
I bet if it were up to you, the whole dex would be edgy fighting type Pokemon and badass dragons.

If you don't like Drampa, then don't use him. That doesn't mean he's badly designed. Some people like silly or cute Pokemon. If that's not your thing, then nobody will care. Just use the Pokemon you like. Nobody likes every Pokemon, and no Pokemon is for everyone.
>>
>>26945382
>I bet if it were up to you, the whole dex would be edgy fighting type Pokemon and badass dragons.

Nope, I'd just remove pokemon with human characteristic and those based on made-man stuff
I'm fine with badass, goofy, ugly, cute...etc pokemon based on animals, vegetals, minerals, monsters, elemets...etc
I just hate when they're too related to humans which fucks up the universe's coherence
>>
>>26945434
What human characteristics does Drampa even have?
>>
>>26945500
Are you retarded?
It's literally based on an old human man
>>
>>26945518
It's not even vaguely humanoid.

Is it just because it has a mustache and a little beard? Why cant an old-ass dragon have facial hair?
>>
>>26945434
>Nope, I'd just remove pokemon with human characteristic and those based on made-man stuff

Kill yourself
>>
>>26945565
>Why cant an old-ass dragon have facial hair?

Because that's a human characteristic
Old animals and creatures don't grow human facial hair
Also, the very concept of an inherently old pokemon is stupid
Can't wait to see people breed it and hatch 100 old men per day
>>
>>26945607
Animals and creatures can't create barriers or spit fire either.
>>
>>26945319
Err, I'm a human and I don't have fluffy wings or a tail, if that's what you look like then you must be some kind of freak
Also, learn to spell, it's Yokai Watch
>>
>>26945607
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Human-Like_(Egg_Group)
This is just one egg group too. Not necessarily all of them.
>>
>>26945669
Moving the goalposts
You were arguing that Drampa didnt possess human features
>>
File: animalfacehair.png (2 MB, 1600x812) Image search: [Google]
animalfacehair.png
2 MB, 1600x812
>>26945607
But thats wrong. Plenty of animals have features that look like human facial hair. One feature to make it look old does not make it so it was based off something human.

It's clearly just a venerable, old mountain dragon thing. You can dislike the concept all you want but it cant be because it's like a human thing because it isnt.
>>
>>26945688
These are basically just bipedal pokemon
They're fine until they start having human hair, beards, glasses, clothes...etc
>>
>>26945607
>What are Chinese dragons
>>
>>26945690
Humanoid and possessing human features are two different things. Do you think that all Pokemon with humanoid faces should be deleted?
>>
>>26945690
>we can only argue about what I want to argue about
It was clearly a response to your argument about the realistic nature of pokemon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.