[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of a new idea for a run and I came up with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Paul-pokemon-18232300-320-240.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Paul-pokemon-18232300-320-240.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
I was thinking of a new idea for a run and I came up with this
The Paul Run
Rules
1.If you want to catch a Pokemon you must catch 10 of it and then compare stats or use the IV viewer code on an emulator. Choose the one you like best then release the rest
2.If a Pokemon faints in battle then it gets a strike.Set the strike amount to whatever you'd like(I'll use 3).If a Pokemon gets 3 strikes then you cannot use it until the next gym leader has been beaten. Then you can choose whether or not you'll use it afterwards
3.You must go out of your way to be abusive to your Pokemon for example, hitting them in Amie, no poffins or massages, no soothe bell and no daycare
4.No nicknames
5.You have to use the same amount of Pokemon the gym leader has against them

What do you guys think?
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
File: ap734008842003-1.jpg (17 KB, 138x126) Image search: [Google]
ap734008842003-1.jpg
17 KB, 138x126
P-please respond
>>
>>26944883
Easy mode
>>
Paullocke Platinum run anyone?
>>
>>26945117
How about a Jeb Bush run where you can only use turtle/tortoise based pokemon
>>
>>26944883
Paul was never abusive just a hard worker
>>
I'll do this in Crystal if I can find a way to check DVs with an emulator.
>>
>>26945203
This. All his Pokémon except Chimchar trusted and liked him. Chimchar just wasn't cut out for the sort of regimen that Paul was pushing. He was an ass, and he was a Drill Sergeant Nasty, but he was fair.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.