[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back then when there weren't set ideas in the Pokémon games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: starters.png (751 KB, 1426x536) Image search: [Google]
starters.png
751 KB, 1426x536
Back then when there weren't set ideas in the Pokémon games and the concept of starters wasn't the same as it it nowadays, this was the new generation.
Basically, they were counterparts to the starter Pokémon we know, inheritors of the role, the new Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur.

How did they fare? Were they worthy successors to the top Pokémon from the time?
What's was and is your opinion on the Johto starters?
>>
>mixing artwork eras
This hurts my autism.
>>
File: feraliwhat.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feraliwhat.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>26944873
I personally love them, but I think their simplicity makes them a bit forgettable to new fans. For example, I didn't really appreciate how cool Typhlosion was until I grew older (I was always big fan of Feraligatr and Bayleaf though).
>>
>>26944915
>Bayleaf
Ash pls
>>
>>26944873
I was hyped as hell for Gatr, took me a while to warm up to volcanic badger, and I always felt that Meganium was just OK.
All I know is that I'm glad Pokémon does worldwide releases now. Fuck dealing with snobby Japanese speakers.
>>
>>26944873
Always loved all of them, and have loved all of them equally. Even Meganium.
>>
>Chikorita
that level 8 razor leaf
>Typhlosion
a fire-type with thunderpunch. FTW
>Feraligatr
feraligatr was always cool. don't need anything else to say.
they were so cool in gen 2 (Feraligatr still is). I hope they got incredible mega forms. They deserve it.
>>
>>26944873
No, no, and Feraligatr is the only one that may be BETTER than Blastoise.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.